Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the first thing you would do if you were ruler of the world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I would pick out specific stacies and fuck them tbh

Fuck bitches, get money, slay chads, spread my genes with only 10/10 6ft blonde girls, and die a god.

I don't know man probably kill myself

create a utopia in antartica

Very low T. Get some help
On a serious note use all global resources to fund space exploration and travel. It will become the primary goal of humanity.

Pour billions into R&D of AI waifus (rendering real females obsolete), as well as tech that solves problems of human biology such as look defects, health issues, mortality itself, low IQ, etc. .
I believe this is the best way for everyone to ascend.

Pour billions into R&D of AI waifus (rendering real females obsolete), as well as tech that solves problems of human biology such as look defects, health issues, mortality itself, low IQ, etc. .
High IQ, that's something I'd do, if I had the power to do so.

Harem of cute teen girls

Go ER on the entire world

Have a global “Titfuck an incel” day

Literally what you said tbh. I have no aspirations of ruling over anyone, I just want peace of mind and my personal needs met.

Oh, and I might gather and torture some of the people that wronged me in the past.

Nuke this gay earth tbh

Try bringing back traditional values and see if it is too late to save monogamy. For example make premarital sex and cheating punishable by life imprisonment or death. Idk how it could be enforced so maybe it’s a moot point. So I guess just statusmaxx and spread my genes.

Fucks 100s of stacies and then war

Abolish all women's rights, impose Sharia law, castrate all the Chads and keep all the stacies for myself

Check my inbox (on whatever social media platform I choose to make after being elected) and pick out whores to come over for sex.

Firstly I’d purposely film my own scene on blacked.com

Make the whole world look like Zabbaleen, make females work to clean the trash.

Go ER on the entire world
Kinda like an admin in a free world roleplay server like Gta or Gary’s mod. Just mass dm everybody for Fun and get away with it

Put all cucktears users in a torture chamber, then legalize prostution (In Grand Theft Auto 4 of course)

Let's just say I can't post it since it's against the rules

Legalize every single drug, get abunch of 12-17 year old prime JB's as sex slaves, get a majestic palace and infinite money, then let the entire world fall into anarchy drug fueled chaos besides maybe 100 acres that is my own land.

human farm for meat and sex

I would fix my face, hide my identity, get a good Japanese wife, then rule the world until the day I die

because I can

SurgeryMaxxx. Get a harem of virgin qts. Then proceed to do whatever the hell I want.

Kill all Cucks. Kill excessively religious fags.kill all hereditary rich people. Kill anyone whoever voices opposition. kill all feminists. Mandatory strelization of ugly people. Appoint new politicians and kill off all old bureaucrats. Increase space funding research. Revoke all female rights, they will be below animals in rights. Legalize human experimentation on political opposition and have recruit doctors to use the subjects in an effective manner. Increase resources devoted to tech. Ban excessive waste. Mandatory driver license classes for all men paid by government. NO FEMALE DRIVING. Meditation taught in school to all. Mandatory breastfeeding, all (((baby formula))) company executives and major shareholders executed. Genetic experimentation finding with no restrictions(fuck moral faggotry) allowed and heavily encouraged. Paternity tests mandatory for all. Legal euthanasia. Certain Nations set aside for extreme policy experimentation such as UBI, kill off old people in said nation etc. Mandatory DNA test of all kids at birth and over the coming decades we will be able to see what genes correlate with what type of appearance and behavior. Eventually remove sterilize people with subpar genes. The genetic trash men can still have sex and have females slaves but no kids as I don't want any trucels looks wise or healthwise. All kids taught blackpill during school. English language mandatory to be learned globally. eventually after a generation or two killing off other languages except for historical majors no one can learn other languages this will make new generations unable to communicate will the past generations and destroy the old cultural influences and leave only the ones I want. Mass genocide of many many people to make space for wild life to repopulate. Hierarchy taught in school and taught to be natural state of man. Every person will learn the eight fold path, bully the weak(foids), flatter the strong (me) . All kids will do yearly IQ test and other evaluations. Top 1% of kids will be enrolled in special highschool/university and chosen to be future bureaucrats, they will be forced to read the prince by Machiavelli so they understand how to run a government, they will also have to live as homeless once a year for a month to keep them aware of the poor man's pain. Cameras everywhere to increase government surveillance even further, ofc irl I would oppose this but if I am one in control no reason to oppose but rather propagate. Universal healthcare with priority care for those high on the hierarchy. Abolition of cruelty laws toward animals and foids. Heavy investment into artificial intelligence also attempting to merge humans with computers to create enhanced cognition and more enlightened being. Free facail surgery for males. Dueling legalized with stadiums made, 2 types of duels one is to knockout and only fists allowed , a second to death for blood feuds. Also possibly allow some foids to go to school so they can be bullied and men can vent their rage and hate on them instead of each other, this will work well especially with dehumanizing them using propaganda and brainwashing all girls from the day they are born that they are inferior to men and born for men and to die for men. Mandatory make abortions as well to maintain 1:2 female ratio as females are disposable here and might be killed at high rates and many men will not be satisfied with merely one foid so this will allow them to have more. Mandatory gun education taught to the most based bad blackpilled kids and they will be armed so they can keep women and potential Cucks in check. Eventually when viable after few generations of brainwashing citizens , have chips put in every child born that will allow government to know it's location at any moment and kill it at any time, this will prevent any rebellion from ever being possible.

Great minds think alike. I’d do the same man. I’d then handle all the logistical, legal, judicial and financial matters regarding my new empire

Nike the world

Limit women's privileges
full

Destroy Jewish power over the World.
This will result in World peace and prosperity

Limit the world population to about 300 million. Plant trees. Invest in science and technology.
Kill all Cucks. Kill excessively religious fags.kill all hereditary rich people. Kill anyone whoever voices opposition. kill all feminists. Mandatory strelization of ugly people. Appoint new politicians and kill off all old bureaucrats. Increase space funding research. Revoke all female rights, they will be below animals in rights. Legalize human experimentation on political opposition and have recruit doctors to use the subjects in an effective manner. Increase resources devoted to tech. Ban excessive waste. Mandatory driver license classes for all men paid by government. NO FEMALE DRIVING. Meditation taught in school to all. Mandatory breastfeeding, all (((baby formula))) company executives and major shareholders executed. Genetic experimentation finding with no restrictions(fuck moral faggotry) allowed and heavily encouraged. Paternity tests mandatory for all. Legal euthanasia. Certain Nations set aside for extreme policy experimentation such as UBI, kill off old people in said nation etc. Mandatory DNA test of all kids at birth and over the coming decades we will be able to see what genes correlate with what type of appearance and behavior. Eventually remove sterilize people with subpar genes. The genetic trash men can still have sex and have females slaves but no kids as I don't want any trucels looks wise or healthwise. All kids taught blackpill during school. English language mandatory to be learned globally. eventually after a generation or two killing off other languages except for historical majors no one can learn other languages this will make new generations unable to communicate will the past generations and destroy the old cultural influences and leave only the ones I want. Mass genocide of many many people to make space for wild life to repopulate. Hierarchy taught in school and taught to be natural state of man. Every person will learn the eight fold path, bully the weak(foids), flatter the strong (me) . All kids will do yearly IQ test and other evaluations. Top 1% of kids will be enrolled in special highschool/university and chosen to be future bureaucrats, they will be forced to read the prince by Machiavelli so they understand how to run a government, they will also have to live as homeless once a year for a month to keep them aware of the poor man's pain. Cameras everywhere to increase government surveillance even further, ofc irl I would oppose this but if I am one in control no reason to oppose but rather propagate. Universal healthcare with priority care for those high on the hierarchy. Abolition of cruelty laws toward animals and foids. Heavy investment into artificial intelligence also attempting to merge humans with computers to create enhanced cognition and more enlightened being. Free facail surgery for males. Dueling legalized with stadiums made, 2 types of duels one is to knockout and only fists allowed , a second to death for blood feuds. Also possibly allow some foids to go to school so they can be bullied and men can vent their rage and hate on them instead of each other, this will work well especially with dehumanizing them using propaganda and brainwashing all girls from the day they are born that they are inferior to men and born for men and to die for men. Mandatory make abortions as well to maintain 1:2 female ratio as females are disposable here and might be killed at high rates and many men will not be satisfied with merely one foid so this will allow them to have more. Mandatory gun education taught to the most based bad blackpilled kids and they will be armed so they can keep women and potential Cucks in check. Eventually when viable after few generations of brainwashing citizens , have chips put in every child born that will allow government to know it's location at any moment and kill it at any time, this will prevent any rebellion from ever being possible.
Make this guy the ruler of the world please.

1 - Burn all the Social Marxist books (especially those of Herbert Marcuse)
2 - Kill all leftists and SJWs
3 - Restore Religion
4 - Kill Tinder's creator
5 - Prohibit foids from becoming teachers, judges, police officers, I'll force them to stay home
6 - Ban modern education and restore ancient greece's way of educating kids and teens
7 - Racial segregation (even if I'm an ethnic)
8 - Start planting new forests
9 - Destroy China
10 - I'll declare cosmetic surgeries as basic human need
11 - Sports will be sth obligatory for all humans especially children. I don't want to see any low T during my divine reign.
12 - Any chad who commit adultery will be crucified.
Fuck that shit dude you sound like Big Brother from 1984. You really scare me.

Last edited:
My mind after reading this
5th dimensional creation1

By eightfold path u mean the one in buddhism rite?

Last edited: