Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the exact reason of me and my sisters ugliness and deformity??? I am thinkin a lot

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I mean is it fucking genes ? We were moggers when we were younger but now we become legit deformed creatures while the people we mogged become actual men and woman looking

weird im thinking

When we were living a better life until 2015 me and my sister were moggers , my sis was the most beatuful girl in her class and j wasnt a deformed ugly fuck

poverty and bad stressful family fucked us badly

Skin quality and features tend to develop as you get older

Skin quality and features tend to develop as you get older
Bro ...

Do you ever go outside ?? There are fucking 16 yr old kids looking more human than us

i think stress and bad family made us this way or made it x1000 worse

Bro ...

Do you ever go outside ?? There are fucking 16 yr old kids looking more human than us

i think stress and bad family made us this way or made it x1000 worse
What are you talking about its just GENES stress doesn't make you deformed

What are you talking about its just GENES stress doesn't make you deformed
So our genes were saying us to get fucking deformed and ugly as fuck in puberty???????

Kids fucking become chads and stacjes after puberty while we become fucking monsters

So our genes were saying us to get fucking deformed and ugly as fuck in puberty???????

Kids fucking become chads and stacjes after puberty while we become fucking monsters
Thats how puberty is. Either makes you more attractive or ruins you.

Thats how puberty is. Either makes you more attractive or ruins you.
Bro but it ruined us like insanely , i do think if we got good nurture and a good family enviroment to live in we wouldnt be this fucking bad

I dont believe what u said

It's not like you could have changed your environment at the time

Fair
Yeah , thats the idea , i couldnt ever change this piece of shit enviroment , i was truly lost

I really wonder if i wouldve been the same ugly ass deformed nigger i am rn if my life was different

I mean is it fucking genes ? We were moggers when we were younger but now we become legit deformed creatures while the people we mogged become actual men and woman looking

weird im thinking

When we were living a better life until 2015 me and my sister were moggers , my sis was the most beatuful girl in her class and j wasnt a deformed ugly fuck

poverty and bad stressful family fucked us badly
Would probably tell my kid if I ever reproduce jfl to put a brace around his nose before puberty to prevent further chance of inceldom
Sw cage

Yeah , thats the idea , i couldnt ever change this piece of shit enviroment , i was truly lost

I really wonder if i wouldve been the same ugly ass deformed nigger i am rn if my life was different
You can't change fate

Your condition sounds similiar to the one of @TheGrayWolf

It’s definitely your personality

Most likely genetics

He was good looking in his young years and was predicted to become a Chadlite+, but because of a rare condition his growth stunted and his face started to deform. According to what he says he is a 1/10 and everyone stares at him

He was good looking in his young years and was predicted to become a Chadlite+, but because of a rare condition his growth stunted and his face started to deform. According to what he says he is a 1/10 and everyone stares at him
Yeah thats exactly my life , older stacies were trying to fuck me pre deformation

Bro but it ruined us like insanely , i do think if we got good nurture and a good family enviroment to live in we wouldnt be this fucking bad

I dont believe what u said
A cope a day keeps the rope away