Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the endgame for high IQcels? HOW DO YOU COPE WITH MONEY?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What is the endgameWhat is the endgame for high IQcels? HOW DO YOU COPE WITH MONEY? What are some weird copes?

Videogames are always a good cope. I'd spend most of my money buying some decent videogames to play online and have fun while eating hamburgers and drinking soda - which would accelerate my death.

if you arE Really high iq you have some plans

I buy stuffs to eat.

Videogames are always a good cope. I'd spend most of my money buying some decent videogames to play online and have fun while eating hamburgers and drinking soda - which would accelerate my death.
Pretty much this

If you were actually intelligent you wouldn't be browsing a board for failed-at-life incels.

Sorry to break it to you, buddy boyo.

Life is just more comfortable with money, I mean anyone who says otherwise is coping hard.

The best thing that money buys for a high-inhib introvert such as myself? Privacy. Privacy is fucking amazing as an incel. I don't have to sit right next to a roastie and allow her to see what I'm shitposting on my phone if I get upgraded to business. I don't have to go down to the hotel restaurant for food if I pay extra for room service. Also upmarket restaurants and bars have tables spaced further apart, I like how quiet they are.

Last edited:
Buy nice headphones, phones, NAS
Commission manga, hentai, light novel and japanese rpg translations
Buy cloud compute time and experiment with large AI models
Buy toys like yoyo's and kendama's
Improve your room
Make art
etc.

If I were rich, I'd fix my face and health and prolly think about LL (although the latter is kinda stupid, the safe maximum is 2" only).

Simple: I am "functionally disabled" in my country and receive aid.

Denying reality and pretending to be NT did not end well for me.