Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the end game for the blackpill?

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
What do you guys see as the end game for the blackpill?

Let me elaborate, where does it go, where does it end. Do we have a vision?

Is the blackpill merely rules and facts to live by or is it a plan for a greater society, is there a way we could feasibly make blackpill a part of society. I mean if we think back to the 30s-60s ish I feel like that's what a blackpill society would, could be like. Can we strive to bring that back? How would we do that?

If you became president, what would your first action to move to a blackpilled society be? How can we undo the perverse consequences of the sexual revolution? Is there a way to even, are we simply too far in.

Blackpill is too experimental and we must expand it to the endless level of it

Blackpill is too experimental and we must expand it to the endless level of it
I agree.

I just don't see a way forward for blackpill to combat the sexual revolution, people can much easier accept sex then they can the harsh reality of blackpill.

This means it will already be harder for it to spread.

Am I thinking wrong? Is calling blackpill to action and pushing back in the sexual revolution the wrong idea? Could we even fight what society has turned into today? People have ditched religion (for better or worse) (I also am not religious) but I can see its merits and I feel that if we haven't strayed so far frkm the magic spade wizard, then the sexual revolution wouldn't have had such an easy time taking over.

You ascend or you rot

what are you expecting dude. we will all die alone eventually.

You ascend or you rot
This is all?

This is what blackpill truly is? Is it really all just about ascending? I mean fuck ascending fuck rotting. Why do we settle for ascending or rotting or both.

Why do we not fight back? Why instead of being so singlemindedly focused on ascending do we not strive to change the world again?

Blackpill is strong, we could do alot.

Maybe learning that being moral is a great hindrance to our quality of life?
Recently I came across (for me) pretty revolutionary :blackpill: theories according to which, women hate and are disgusted by all men, but Chads get scot-free.
You know, Guilty until proven Chad.
And that the only natural way to impregnate foids is to be like ducks and r*pe them (in a video game)

More on the topic here:
https://incels.is/threads/most-women-do-hate-all-men.393045/
https://incels.is/threads/foids-dont-like-men.383718/
https://incels.is/threads/women-are-designed-to-be-raped.305111/

what are you expecting dude. we will all die alone eventually.
This is true, but would you rather die alone in a blackpill world or a soyciety world?

I'm expecting us to not just lay down and accept this treatmet, the way the world is now.

Is blackpill seriously just about rotting? Is blackpills entire purpose to just tell people who already know the truth the same thing they already know? Why do we not use blackpill to make the world what we want it?

This is true, but would you rather die alone in a blackpill world or a soyciety world?

I'm expecting us to not just lay down and accept this treatmet, the way the world is now.

Is blackpill seriously just about rotting? Is blackpills entire purpose to just tell people who already know the truth the same thing they already know? Why do we not use blackpill to make the world what we want it?
doesnt matter man.

i dont think any pill is true.

To unite men once and for all against the femoidic horde, establish patriarchy & monogamy so that every man would be able to ensure his genetic survival till women are made redundant from the point of view of reproduction via IVG, artificial wombs or some other fancy biotech. After that, foids can get eradicated just like how many males in the past were wiped out from the genepool.

Maybe learning that being moral is a great hindrance to our quality of life?
Recently I came across (for me) pretty revolutionary :blackpill: theories according to which, women hate and are disgusted by all men, but Chads get scot-free.
You know, Guilty until proven Chad.
And that the only natural way to impregnate foids is to be like ducks and r*pe them (in a video game)

More on the topic here:
https://incels.is/threads/most-women-do-hate-all-men.393045/
https://incels.is/threads/foids-dont-like-men.383718/
https://incels.is/threads/women-are-designed-to-be-raped.305111/
Those are great threads thank you!

I do agree that morals hold us back more than anything else, us as incels and as a society as a whole.

The things we could know if we didn't have to worry about a few human lives, I'm a big believer in "for the greater good" but I still feel that it's even more than morals, I DO believe that we can push back the direction thag society is going and has been going, you can't fight the truth, you can only delude it.

Although maybe you are onto something with the most women hating men period and the blackpills main points.

To unite men once and for all against the femoidic horde, establish patriarchy & monogamy so that every man would be able to ensure his genetic survival till women are made redundant from the point of view of reproduction via IVG, artificial wombs or some other fancy biotech. After that, foids can get eradicated just like how many males in the past were wiped out from the genepool.
This, this might sound insane but I do believe that we could lead society in this direction.

If they can do what they have with the sexual revolution and the preverse twisting of morals and values, we can do the same but in a direction that we should have been going down in the first place.

How would we even begin to fight back though? Society is too deep into the forest, they can't see the forest for the trees.

Blackpill is part of the sexual revolution, blackpill is to see it exists and bluepill doesn't work anymore.

Blackpill is part of the sexual revolution, blackpill is to see it exists and bluepill doesn't work anymore.
Blackpill is a result, a consequence of the sexual revolution correct, you cannot have one without the other.

Yes, it’s a religion with rules and you have to pray 3 times a day to Fat Link

Blackpill is just a set of observable phenomenon and unpleasant statistic, it already influenced you since you were born. But blackpill can't sell you a dream and people in general hate that. The same facts will be interpreted in a different way by Chad, normie and incel.

Blackpill doesn't have any purpose beyond proving how much lookism is important in society (whether be it sexual, professional or friendship success).

Blackpill is just a set of observable phenomenon and unpleasant statistic.
Couldn't say it better.

Blackpill is a result, a consequence of the sexual revolution correct, you cannot have one without the other.
Yeah, exactly what I was trying to say. I didn't want to say they mutually coexist but what you said, you do agree with me.

open-grave-freshly-dug-and-awaiting-burial-picture-id1162601732
:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsautistic:

The blackpill is not an ideology, so it does not have a "game" or an "end goal".

Blackpill is simply a set of facts pertaining to human sexual behavior, lookism, mating patterns, discrimination and social behavior.

That said, feel free to propose or endorse any ideologies (or none) that claim to address the problems evidenced by the blackpill, such as:

Anarcho-Sodinism
National-Minassianism
Marxism-Rodgerism

Etc.

No, it’s all just absurd and meaningless. There never was a conclusion or solution.