Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the difference between hindu curries and muslim curries?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
@anandkonda @ChudMasterofBation @wereq @IncelKing

@anandkonda @ChudMasterofBation @wereq @IncelKing
Nothing much, almost the same people. North Indian and Hyderabad muslims are the worst.

Tamil and mallu muslims are good people though

No difference both streetshitters

I was under the impression muslims were alphas and hindus were betas.

hindu curries: shit in street
muslim curries: shit in street

Muslim curries name their kids Arabic names , eat beef , follows islam , goes to madrasa. That’s all the difference I can think about growing up in a Muslim household.

Muslim curries name their kids Arabic names , eat beef , follows islam , goes to madrasa. That’s all the difference I can think about growing up in a Muslim household.
Which state?

Idk about tbh, probably ig.
Tamil and Mallu muslim contributed a lot to this country with people like Abdul Kalam, while Hyderabad mulla rot in shithole slums

In Tamil Nadu, the Tamil Muslim community is widely recognized for its diverse economic contributions, excelling in roles as rentiers, entrepreneurs, gemstone jewelers, and money changers. Notably, their economic activities have positioned them with GDP per capita incomes that surpass the state average. This socio-economic profile underscores the community's significant role in shaping the economic landscape of Tamil Nadu.[20]

I was under the impression muslims were alphas and hindus were betas.
This is true. There's an entire phenomenon called love jihad where muslim men marry and convert hindu women

Simply remove curry

This is true. There's an entire phenomenon called love jihad where muslim men marry and convert hindu women
brutal
part of the reason there's so many hinducels ?
Love Jihad was literally coined by Christians first

Tamil and Mallu muslim contributed a lot to this country with people like Abdul Kalam, while Hyderabad mulla rot in shithole slums

I see, yeah Muslim mallus work abroad and then settle back in kerala so we do contribute economically to the country .
Not related but My great grandpa was a farmer in kerala and my mom told me how they used to like eat tapiocas and fish mainly since fish is one of our staple food. I just wanted to share a story that I remembered.

I see, yeah Muslim mallus work abroad and then settle back in kerala so we do contribute economically to the country .
Exactly, Mallus and Tamils are the best and most superior

Muslim Indians are cleaner on average, they eat less cow shit and piss.

I did have a classmate who’s father was Muslim and mother Christian.
Christians out marry the most out of all religions according to data

My take is still true. Muslims don't worship cows which means they will eat less cow shit and piss.
Whatever gets you to cope

Not true for mallus, my genes suck. My mother side of family is filled with midgets.
Stop lying Mallus and Tamils can't be short

Muslims have some decency at least. They don't eat cow poop, piss and worship elephants and monkeys. I am saying this as an curry Muslim. Pajeet actually refers to hindu curry's. They are the reason Muslim curry's get dragged into racial hate against pajeets

Muslims have some decency at least. They don't eat cow poop, piss and worship elephants and monkeys. I am saying this as an curry Muslim. Pajeet actually refers to hindu curry's. They are the reason Muslim curry's get dragged into racial hate against pajeets
Pakistan and Bangladesh have lower HDIs than India, and they're both Muslim countries.

I guess they've improved but it's barely higher than India, despite have a smaller population.
All countries have a smaller population than India, that is not a valid excuse for being inadequate

Most Hindus are cow shit eating niggers in India but the western ones are a lot smarter. Most Muslims in India are hard working but kind of dumb but I feel bad for them because the islam works in third world countries teaching them to be moral and honest. But in western countries Muslim curries are the biggest niggers look at Bradford. They are also the most untrustworthy. It's funny how tables turn.

Most Hindus are cow shit eating niggers in India but the western ones are a lot smarter. Most Muslims in India are hard working but kind of dumb but I feel bad for them because the islam works in third world countries teaching them to be moral and honest. But in western countries Muslim curries are the biggest niggers look at Bradford. They are also the most untrustworthy. It's funny how tables turn.
It's good for keeping them in leash in 3rd world countries. Ignorance is bliss