Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the difference between an incel and a truecel?

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
Obviously in attractiveness, but what difference does that make in their lives?

Truecel can brag about being truecel on .co

Truecels get mogged by incels.

Imo it's the same thing. You are either incel or not, nothing in between, so the term truecel is useless.

Truecels are the ones who can't even betabux because they are too subhuman

Truecels are treated far worse than Incels. Incels willl be ignored usually but truecels will be bullied and harassed brutaly.

IMG 1182

Truecels are truly incapable of ascension through any tactic. A non-truecel incel may just be a mentalcel which could ascend through fixing his mental condition, or someone who is ugly but not too ugly to betabuxx or SEAmaxx.
[/QUOTE]
The truecel in this image sounds like a pure mentalcel since he doesn't even try to approach, which makes him more fakecel than every other tier there actually.

Last edited:
Truecel means that it is completely over for you and you absolutely have no chance - zip, zilch, nada, the big fat 0 - of ascending. The only card you can play is surgery. Lots and lots of surgery. Even then, you won't ascend.

Incel means you might be able to betabux some used up roastie, if you careermaxx or moneymaxx. You'll be a living wallet and she'll never be attracted to you. The chance that you will be cucked, given the opportunity, is 100%.

That's it.

Last edited:
They are one and the same if we put the memeing aside.

They are one and the same if we put the memeing aside.

No.

A truecel is incel his whole life. Most incels are incels only temporarily.

Incel: can eventually get a relationship.

Truecel: can never get a relationship.

Truecel = No chance of ascension whatsoever, perma-incel

Incel: Theoretic chance for "ascension", especially if betabuxxing hard and trying to date 1/10 landwhales. Note that this can't be called ascension and the incel is almost just as fucked, but he could get sex theoretically.

All truecels are incels but not all incels are truecels

Truecel= Ugly man
Non-truecel Incel= Normie

It's pretty much the difference between ugly and average men. Considering the fact that 80% of men are INVISIBLE to women. Ugly and average men are both similar in which they can't get laid unless they get lucky. They're also similar in the fact that they get treated like subhumans by foids and society.

The only 2 differences between ugly truecels and normie incels is the degree that foids treat them and the options that normies have. Ugly truecels get looked at with DISGUST by women and women often try their best to distance themselves from them while women aren't attracted to normies either but can at least tolerate being around/near them. Also most normies DO actually have dating options but they're negligible (their only options are ugly single moms or EXTREMELY alienlike ugly women) while ugly truecels have NO dating options AT ALL.

So obviously the uglier you are the HARDER you have it in life and the more society wants you dead.

One is an incel, and the other is a truecel.

an incel can ascend through extreme means such as surgery or PE or both

the truecel is fucked for life

Truecel= Ugly man
Non-truecel Incel= Normie

It's pretty much the difference between ugly and average men. Considering the fact that 80% of men are INVISIBLE to women. Ugly and average men are both similar in which they can't get laid unless they get lucky. They're also similar in the fact that they get treated like subhumans by foids and society.

The only 2 differences between ugly truecels and normie incels is the degree that foids treat them and the options that normies have. Ugly truecels get looked at with DISGUST by women and women often try their best to distance themselves from them while women aren't attracted to normies either but can at least tolerate being around/near them. Also most normies DO actually have dating options but they're negligible (their only options are ugly single moms or EXTREMELY alienlike ugly women) while ugly truecels have NO dating options AT ALL.

So obviously the uglier you are the HARDER you have it in life and the more society wants you dead.
Yeah pretty much this, sub8 can be pretty much considered incel.

only mayocels can be truecels

Truecel is one who will never ascend. You can’t know you’re a truecel until you’re literally dying I guess.

Truecels are hideous people who wouldn't even have gotten laid 50 years ago. Truecels will get looks of disgust by people and people will see them as a hazard, rather than just a non-sexual being.

I divide it like this nowadays:

1-1.9= deformed, acid faced, etc (self-explanatory)
2-2.9= truecel (close to the ugliest you can be normally)
3-3.9= incel ("normal" ugly, below what you need for remotely satisfactory relationship arrangements or casual sex)
4-4.9= low tier normie/failed normie (can get relationships and even casual sex by a miracle, but resolts are always poor and/or inconsistent af)
5-5.9= normie (gets relationships and maybe even casual sex, but has to fight hard for anything he gets and likely date down)
6-6.9= high tier normie (gets relationships and casual sex with some effort, can even have foids approach him once in a blue moon)
7-7.9= chadlite (gets relationships with minimal effort, casual sex with moderate effort, foids approach him with some consistency)
8-8.9= chad (gets women effortlessly, for any arrangement)
9-9.9= slayer (basically the most attractive men on earth; not only the best women, but everything gets handed to them on a silver plate in life)

Last edited:
The incel thinks there's a chance, the trucel knows it's over.

Incel: can eventually get a relationship.

Truecel: can never get a relationship.

Well said. This I am trying to say again and again, but majority here thinks that if long-time incel gets lucky and has one relationship, he never was incel in the first place, which is of course stupid and ridiculous.

Odds are that I am a truecel, because at this age being a kissless virgin according to one study means that the person very probably will also die as a kissless virgin.

I divide it like this nowadays:

1-1.9= deformed, acid faced, etc (self-explanatory)
2-2.9= truecel (close to the ugliest you can be normally)
3-3.9= incel ("normal" ugly, below what you need for remotely satisfactory relationship arrangements or casual sex)
4-4.9= low tier normie/failed normie (can get relationships and even casual sex by a miracle, but resolts are always poor and/or inconsistent af)
5-5.9= normie (gets relationships and maybe even casual sex, but has to fight hard for anything he gets and likely date down)
6-6.9= high tier normie (gets relationships and casual sex with some effort, can even have foids approach him once in a blue moon)
7-7.9= chadlite (gets relationships with minimal effort, casual sex with moderate effort, foids approach him with some consistency)
8-8.9= chad (gets women effortlessly, for any arrangement)
9-9.9= slayer (basically the most attractive men on earth; not only the best women, but everything gets handed to them on a silver plate in life)

0.1-0.9 = ?

Why slayer not 9-10?

On this scale I would be 1-1.9

Truecel means youre outside the norm lookswise and have obvious deformities. Truecel can't try and ascend because it never began for them.

A incel is incel his whole life. Most FAKECELS are incels only temporarily.

No. If I got lucky once, that would mean I was a fakecel for 20 years?

0.1-0.9 = ?

Why slayer not 9-10?

On this scale I would be 1-1.9
This scale is 1 till 9.9 so that normies can be right in the middle and also going by that notion that no one is truly 10/10.

This scale is 1 till 9.9 so that normies can be right in the middle and also going by that notion that no one is truly 10/10.

If the scale is 0-10, I am 0,5, but on that scale I am over 1.

The term self-explanatory is a good one, because I have NEVER had to explain why I am a virgin/never had a girlfriend. (Yes, I am not trying to hide being a virgin, I may even actively mention it, and certainly always answer questions honestly)

If the scale is 0-10, I am 0,5, but on that scale I am over 1.

The term self-explanatory is a good one, because I have NEVER had to explain why I am a virgin/never had a girlfriend. (Yes, I am not trying to hide being a virgin, I may even actively mention it, and certainly always answer questions honestly)
I feel you bro. Are you deformed or just really ugly?

I feel you bro. Are you deformed or just really ugly?

I don't actually know whether I can claim deformity or not. Certainly the veins are not supposed to be so close to my skin and be 100% visible. But I am not missing a nose or have two noses or that kind of things.

No it means you had a chance to ascend and like the idiot you probably are.you ruined it.

If someone can't ascend because he was born an "idiot", I think he is a legit incel.

I've never had a chance to get non-paid sex. I am also autistic and already pensioner.

If someone can't ascend because he was born an "idiot", I think he is a legit incel.

I've never had a chance to get non-paid sex. I am also autistic and already pensioner.
Tbh loneliness can deteriorate your brain cells and IQ . it's not our fault we're zombiefied all the time.

truecel = a slayer of pussy who will never have sex because foids haven't been socially conditioned correctly

incel = ugly retard who will never fuck unless he gets lucky or makes enough money to be a beta provider

chadcel = slayer of pussy who enjoys identifying as an incel

Foids get nightmares/ptsd at night after seeing a trucel.

Attachments

• 578E3A25-9260-4747-9B03-DA069663DC7B.jpeg
    578E3A25-9260-4747-9B03-DA069663DC7B.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 26
Incels are invisible, where as truecels get laughed at, mocked, harassed, and looks of pity in public.