Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the difference between a truecel, incel, and volcel?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
What are the difference between these three types of -cels? What is a volcel? What is an incel? What is a truecel?

trucel and incel = me
fakecel=everyone else in this forum

It says your a veteran under your name.

there are differences.

Volcel - Able to get a relationship but refuses to. Think of someone who refuses to date below their looksmatch, or won't date out of their race but has the opportunity to.

Incel - Involuntary celibate, wants a relationship but can't get one. Isn't picky about what he wants and still has no success.

Truecel - Below average height, has a 3/10 or below face. A true incel who is doomed, regardless if he tries or not.

and if you want we can throw in Mentacel

Mentacel - Guy with severe mental issues, unable to obtain a relationship not due to looks issues, but mental issues. Think of severe autism, down syndrome, etc.

What are the difference between these three types of -cels? What is a volcel? What is an incel? What is a truecel?
Incel = can’t have non-paid sex

Volcel = can have non-paid sex but chooses not to

Truecel = 2/10 or less. can’t have sex even in ancient societies (can’t beta buck maxx) and will be rejected by many hookers

Volcel - Able to get a relationship but refuses to. Think of someone who refuses to date below their looksmatch, or won't date out of their race but has the opportunity to.

Incel - Involuntary celibate, wants a relationship but can't get one. Isn't picky about what he wants and still has no success.

Truecel - Below average height, has a 3/10 or below face. A true incel who is doomed, regardless if he tries or not.

Mentacel - Guy with severe mental issues, unable to obtain a relationship not due to looks issues, but mental issues. Think of severe autism, down syndrome, etc.
Tbf, severe autism and Down syndrome fuck up your looks as well.

so what separates a incel and truecel? Is a truecel just a giga incel?

Incel = can’t have non-paid sex

Volcel = can have non-paid sex but chooses not to

Truecel = 2/10 or less. can’t have sex even in ancient societies (can’t beta buck maxx) and will be rejected by many hookers

Tbf, severe autism and Down syndrome fuck up your looks as well.
down syndrome kids fuck each other like crazy, to the point where its pretty routine to sterilize them.

I agree with @My Name Jeff

Volcel - someone who's too picky. Isn't down to fuck with a fat girl let's say (obviously if she's like 120+ Kg, i don't really count it as human).

Incel - someone who really tries in life to get bitches i.e. asks, approaches, slide into DMS etc. etc. isn't expecting pussy to fall into his laps, but is still unsuccessful after years of trying. Society typically tells them "it's just your pesonality brooo". Maybe has potential to ascend by looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing etc, and can not be considered a truecel.

Truecel - someone who is a true sub 4, even after 'soft' looksmaxxing. Bonus points if they have mental problems, especially something like down syndrome, or extreme autism, or something like that. These people are 100% guaranteed to never get any lust from women.

I think people here gatekeep too much accusing everyone as fakecels. What you can't understand is even if you have a perfect normie lifestyle, most of them get no bitches. Might as well rename the site truecels.is. As if an 5/10 guy with everything average isn't an incel.
(involuntary celibate - it's in the name, can't get bitches)