Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the cure for oneitis?

KOBA_1257

KOBA_1257

LeHobbesienÉfilistique
-
How do I cure my oneitis. I have been obsessed with a girl for over 3 years right now, is there any way I could possibly stop being obsessed with her and just move on in my life.

How do I cure my oneitis. I have been obsessed with a girl for over 3 years right now, is there any way I could possibly stop being obsessed with her and just move on in my life.
yes, by fucking her in the cunt

You should use love magick on your oneitis

https://incels.wiki/w/Oneitis
You could find a cure here.

"The best solution to oneitis is No-Contact (NC), which includes blocking the person everywhere, and having absolutely zero contact with them. It is often the most effective, but also the hardest step to take for someone suffering from oneitis."

"Solutions to oneitis are complicated by the lack of understanding from those who do not suffer it. In this sense, it parallels the general lack of understanding of love-shyness and incel in general. One solution to oneitis is psychological repression, which is aided by filling one's life with other activities, especially those involving new people. Oneitis tends to worsen with social isolation, so it must actively be worked against. The only real solution to oneitis is to actually fall in love with a person and it was reciprocal."

cited from the incel wiki

Ask her out. When she then obviously rejects you the feelings go away

for start realize your oneitis is just another narcissistic promiscuous slut that gets fucked hard by chads and dogs everyday and drinks their cum. foids only differ in levels of attractiveness. they all share the same slutty spoiled evil persona. there are millions of sluts that are just same as her. you need to stop viewing foids as human, because they do not view you as a human either.
Jokes aside, thank you very much for your advice and writing back to me.

i have been obsessed with a girl for 6 years now. she is more or less my fantasy gf. the thing is, i don't have a recent picture of her(I forgot her Instagram name lol), the most recent one i have is 5 years old, i don't even know what she looks like now. all i know is that she gets f*cked hard by chad, i can only dream about it.