Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the criteria for someone to say nigger?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The soy logic is that niggers are the only group allowed to say nigger because they suffered from slavery. Most niggers alive today have never been a slave or has met anyone who was a slave, so that is a bit of a bullshit response imo. The soys and niggers would then say that niggers are suffering from the legacy of slavery if you point that out. That is also bogus because society everywhere does their best disassociate from slaves as much as possible eg. at work there is a new policy where you have to ask clients if they engage in slavery. They would then say since niggers are oppressed they should be able to say nigger as a result. I am a curry, the most oppressed racial group and by that logic I should be able to say nigger.

The justification to say nigger even gets downright racist in some circumstances. I have encountered some Somalis and they said that they can say nigger because they are black and I am not. Somalis are as genetically divergent from the West Africans in the Atlantic Slave trade as I am, their justification is purely on the basis of skin colour. Even then it does not hold water, my skin colour is the same as some light skinned niggers.

I have even met a Tunisian who says that he can say nigger because he is African and I am not, despite the fact that Tunisians are not black. I can also say I am African, my ancestors migrated out of Africa 70 000 years ago.

The justification of some people being able to say nigger and others not being allowed does not make sense and there is no logic behind it. Everyone should be allowed to say nigger.

You can say it

Being able to speak.

Just say it if you want. All this "certain people can't say certain words" bullshit the politically correct idiots are spouting is complete donkey shit.

You don't need any criteria. The idea that only niggers can say nigger is racist soy logic.

EuroFags are obsessed with the American negro
:feelsjuice:

Ika-Sama

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I feel like I should be able to freely say nigger, because I am a sand nigger.

If nigs want to destroy the power of this word to hurt them they need to stop caring about it and just accept it’s every day common use by everyone.

Then secondly they need to stop killing eachother and others and stop committing crime and actually become productive decent citizens across the board and over time no one would even want to say nigger anymore because we’d all develop genuine respect and love for the black community.

Niggers are too fucking stupid, selfish, stubborn, narcissistic, violent, impulsive and obnoxious to ever do this of course so nigger will always be a fun trigger word to use and coons everywhere will be eternally booty blasted over it.:feelskek:

cringe word

I have no idea how's it supposed to be offensive
english insults/language is pretty neutral in general, not aggressive at all

Last edited:
Is it okay to say niggy?

Maybe you can blackmaxx and larp as an Ethiopian or some mixed breed.

I dont know why people love nigger nigga word so much.

I can say nigger because I'm behind a keyboard and monitor. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've heard mexicans/latinos say it,
and blacks didn't get mad

Ay nigga, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful nigga.
Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick. Or, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Nigga...

Just be ethnic lmao

Ay nigga, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful nigga.
Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick. Or, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Nigga...
Wha'?

Wherever there's freedom of speech your more than welcome to say it, however, you can't tell people how to react if you do say it.

Shitskin nigger cope.