Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the cringiest thing you have done being deprived of love and intimacy ?

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I remember not so Long ago before I hopped on anxiolytics I used to kiss my pillow and cuddle with it every night :feelskek:

I remember not so Long ago before I hopped on anxiolytics I used to kiss my pillow and cuddle with it every night :feelskek:

Jerk off while sniffing my cousin's thong each time I'd go at her place.

I still remember the incredible rush of adrenaline while sneaking in her room ...

I can't tell, sorry. It is pretty similar to poster above though.

I still remember the incredible rush of adrenaline while sneaking in her room ...
off topic but considering you consider every foid to be a 10/10 goddess who would you say is the most attractive foid ever out of the known ones like actresses, singers etc.?

off topic but considering you consider every foid to be a 10/10 goddess who would you say is the most attractive foid ever out of the known ones like actresses, singers etc.?

Candice Swanepoel is probably one of the hottest one.

Oh shit my bad :feelskek: SHe is so ugly I thought she is just some low tier singress

Perhaps the issue is that this forum has the tendency to call "ugly" VS-supermodels-tier women.

that's a psychological phenomenon I have witnessed a lot but I'm struggling to explain.

Nerds online having the most absurd standards, calling extremely beautiful women "ugly" or "average" (this is not limited to this forum at all).

Your answer showcase the discrepancy between real life and forums.

As far as I'm concerned I think my appreciation of a woman's beauty is pretty objective.

Perhaps the issue is that this forum has the tendency to call "ugly" VS-supermodels-tier women.

that's a psychological phenomenon I have witnessed a lot but I'm struggling to explain.

Nerds online having the most absurd standards, calling extremely beautiful women "ugly" or "average" (this is not limited to this forum at all).

Your answer showcase the discrepancy between real life and forums.

As far as I'm concerned I think my appreciation of a woman's beauty is pretty objective.
not only this forum. In real life she is probably fine but in general I would prefer that 6’1 foid I sent you over this VS slut 100 times / 100 times.

not only this forum. In real life she is probably fine but in general I would prefer that 6’1 foid I sent you over this VS slut 100 times / 100 times.

Might be because you have a onitis

Saw a foid walking out of the mixed-sex toilet stall I was going to. Bent down to take a whiff before taking a piss.
It was last week

When I was 15, I made a bumble and posted my bank statement with £180 as one of the pictures. I was proud of the money I had and thought foids would like me for it.

We're going back to the days of my bluepilled youth.
1) I jestermaxxed and ran into a wall in front of my oneitis.
2) I became obsessed with a new oneitis named Savannah. I was addicted to the video game GTA San Andreas at the time. In the game, I chose to drive a lowrider aptly named the "Savannah" everywhere, and actually bragged about this retardation to my family (who knows what I was thinking).
3) I thought that I had met an e-girl through an MMO that I played. My dumb ass proudly boasted about this to the rest of my clan members. Not long after, I found out that I got trolled and catfished by a Vietnamese man.

We're going back to the days of my bluepilled youth.
1) I jestermaxxed and ran into a wall in front of my oneitis.
2) I became obsessed with a new oneitis named Savannah. I was addicted to the video game GTA San Andreas at the time. In the game, I chose to drive a lowrider aptly named the "Savannah" everywhere, and actually bragged about this retardation to my family (who knows what I was thinking).
3) I thought that I had met an e-girl through an MMO that I played. My dumb ass proudly boasted about this to the rest of my clan members. Not long after, I found out that I got trolled and catfished by a Vietnamese man.
Jfl at the first one

When I was 15, I made a bumble and posted my bank statement with £180 as one of the pictures. I was proud of the money I had and thought foids would like me for it.
that's more cute than cringe tbh

that's more cute than cringe tbh
I had some curry friends at the time who had girlfriends with other curry foids. They found my bumble picture and were laughing at it lol

:feelshmm: Based
@Puppeter

what they smell like?
I took it from her closet so it just smelled like any clean clothe but for some reason i was convincing myself that a smell of fresh pussy was part of the mix.

I took it from her closet so it just smelled like any clean clothe but for some reason i was convincing myself that a smell of fresh pussy was part of the mix.
Damn, was hoping they was dirty

Absolute mogger wtf

The only rating that matters is Would You Fuck? YES or NO. And if the woman isn't morbidly obese, most men will say YES. Those women will have crazy simps willing to give away everything for her, thus her value is sky high.

But, that's boring and I'm not a betabux simp. Thus, I pointlessly rate women on the 10 scale.