Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the best way to puncture somebody's car tires?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
How to puncture tires the right way? How to do it so that there are no marks of it being done by a person? Bonus points if the tire gets flat after they start driving and not before they even get into the car.

Someone rammed a nail into one of my tires and the air escaped only gradually over time. It's something you could drive on by accident.

With something sharp and hard.

Also don't do it.

Someone rammed a nail into one of my tires and the air escaped only gradually over time. It's something you could drive on by accident.
That. Or an deep icepick scratch on the inside of the left front sidewall.
- in mimecraft

By building a 250kg bomb and detonating it next to the tire

Ninja caltrops, basically 4 sided nails, you can make it or all over Ebay and martial art supply.

just fyi if any feds are watching i stand against the activities of this man and i support all laws and regulations

Nail works, however is often a cheap fix and the owner can avoid having to actually buy a new tire.

Op, any method of slashing the tire will result in an instant deflation of the tire. You must also be aware that the tire when it pops will be extremely loud and sound similar to that of a gunshot. You need to finish the job and dip out of the area as fast as humanly possible, the noise will give you away without a doubt.

To slice the tire, any decently sharp and sturdy object should do, such as a knife or box cutter, and you would want to perform more of a stabbing motion than a slash.
just fyi if any feds are watching i stand against the activities of this man and i support all laws and regulations