Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is the best way to have a revenge against stacies without going ER?

eric-david-harris

eric-david-harris

natural selection
-
so basically i dont want to die but i need to destroy them, to teach them a lesson theyll never forget without killing the stacies at my school.

whats your ideas?

Leak private photos if you want to, or leak them to her parents if they are very religious they maybe throw her out the house.
Steal something from her idk:feelsPop:

Leak private photos if you want to, or leak them to her parents if they are very religious they maybe throw her out the house.
i dont have that, maybe i should start learning photoshop :feelsEhh:

Rape her, nothing will disgust her more than knowing a subhuman jerked inside her pussy.

Based

so basically i dont want to die but i need to destroy them, to teach them a lesson theyll never forget without killing the stacies at my school.

whats your ideas?
I have none for you

You d probably need a good career and status so that you could start making their work life into hell, overworking them and tearing it apart at every minute.

Women are suckers for status, but i'm sure its also their weak point.

Some of the foids at a startup i worked were overwhelmed and regularly started crying and creating drama about it, trashtalking about the boss behind his back, but when faced with him they were still sucking up all that overtime. One of them even had 150+ hrs of overtime.

Prolly would do something like that. Problem is that the nasty bitches are more used to sucking that up and the kinder ones are the ones more prone to break. Should be reversed.

Last edited: