Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the best way to deal with unfriendly working females?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Females that work somewhere as a cashier and are unfriendly to you or think you are some filthy dog that doesnt deserve any respect as a customer and can go fuck himself. I had that often. I want to know what is the best way to act in such situations.

A sharp boulder

Ignore them. There's this white girl at my job who seems to avoid talking to me for some reason. She will not greet me unless I say something to her first. If I greet a group setting she'll be the only one in the group who won't reply.

Ignore them. There's this white girl at my job who seems to avoid talking to me for some reason. She will not greet me unless I say something to her first. If I greet a group setting she'll be the only one in the group who won't reply.
Whats wrong with thata

Whats wrong with thata
You can tell if someone's just not an open person vs a person who has a problem with you. It's in the body language.

Her bf works here too and he doesn't seem to have a problem with me and neither does anyone else.

I usually do not talk to cashiers.

Ignore them.
This is usually the option I go with. I don't like to set my mind on women who are negative balls of energy. Sometimes when I'm having a bad day, it makes me more pissed off when I have to deal with women who aren't friendly at all face to face.

The fact that you mention it means you care. Be glad you don't have to deal with foids at work.

Generally you should treat others as they treat you regardless of their gender. You shouldn't be bothered by disrespect coming from women. You know they're below you, and if it wasn't for the security of modern society, you could end their existence with your bare hands.

Avoid them at all costs that’s what I do. If I see a female with some of my co workers in the room I wait until it leaves then I go in there and talk.