Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What Is The Best Version Of Resident Evil 4?

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★
The only version I have played is the Wii Edition but I wonder what the best version is as I am thinking of going in for another play though and of course I wondered how the other versions controlled and looked.

The only version I have played is the Wii Edition but I wonder what the best version is as I am thinking of going in for another play though and of course I wondered how the other versions controlled and looked.
I want to play Original version on PC but me no find. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I like the save music theme yo

Just play a remake and stop coping

I don't want to play the remake as it really changes the whole mood of the game.
plus you cant play it on subhuman PC, only available to consolecels (and gotta buy it.) if you are not rich PC nigga.

I don't want to play the remake as it really changes the whole mood of the game.
It really doesn’t, that’s what makes it so great

I still like original tho don’t get me wrong, cause it gives that dmc1 vibe

It really doesn’t, that’s what makes it so great

I still like original tho don’t get me wrong, cause it gives that dmc1 vibe
I don't like the remake as to me at least it seems like the art style got lost along the way.

That looks so much better than the realistic style they go for now. Every game looks the same now.
I don’t really mind that+ that’s simply what aaa market expects , I wonder how hard it is nowadays to recreate a triple a game in this style? Seems reasonably doable although I’m not into game dev.

I wonder what games you liked that came out this decade? if any at all jfl

I don’t really mind that+ that’s simply what aaa market expects , I wonder how hard it is nowadays to recreate a triple a game in this style? Seems reasonably doable although I’m not into game dev.

I wonder what games you liked that came out this decade? if any at all jfl
I don't think I do like any games that came out after the 2010s ended just seems like we only get crap since 2020.

I don't think I do like any games that came out after the 2010s ended just seems like we only get crap since 2020.
impossible lol, what are your favourite games overall maybe I’ll recommend something

impossible lol, what are your favourite games overall maybe I’ll recommend something
My favourite games. My top games in no particular order has to be Hearts Of Iron 4, Fallout New Vegas, The Metro Series, The Resistance games will always have a place in my heart, Rome Total War, Medieval II Total War, Resident Evil 4, Old Call Of Duty Zombies, I've played a lot of Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, Lego games will always bring me back to my childhood, The Sudden Strike games and The Command & Conquer games.

My favourite games. My top games in no particular order has to be Hearts Of Iron 4, Fallout New Vegas, The Metro Series, The Resistance games will always have a place in my heart, Rome Total War, Medieval II Total War, Resident Evil 4, Old Call Of Duty Zombies, I've played a lot of Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, Lego games will always bring me back to my childhood, The Sudden Strike games and The Command & Conquer games.

Alright then that explains everything cause we’ve got completely different tastes except for Lego games part, although I try them again from time to time and it just doesn’t hit the same.

My favs are old final fantasy games, devil may cry series, Kojimaverse (death stranding too), bloodborne, gta and call me gay but kingdom hearts and Mario too.

I’ve got like 60 hours in hoi4, but it was all just playing with friends, I remember once I played Kazakhstan on modern day and my try hard friend played some other shit tier country and I conquered him, we never played again after that jfl he hates me

, Lego games will always bring me back to my childhood,.

I tried playing Lego Batman 1 2 days ago and my laptop crashed through out the first mission with clayface jfl, if it was on ps5 I’d replay for sure

Alright then that explains everything cause we’ve got completely different tastes except for Lego games part, although I try them again from time to time and it just doesn’t hit the same.

My favs are old final fantasy games, devil may cry series, Kojimaverse (death stranding too), bloodborne, gta and call me gay but kingdom hearts and Mario too.

I’ve got like 60 hours in hoi4, but it was all just playing with friends, I remember once I played Kazakhstan on modern day and my try hard friend played some other shit tier country and I conquered him, we never played again after that jfl he hates me
I like the stuff you mentioned to buy I don't have as fond memories of it because it is only recently that I've been getting some of these games.

And I have 3800 hours in HOI4 so yeah you know I'm a Chad.

I tried playing Lego Batman 1 2 days ago and my laptop crashed through out the first mission with clayface jfl, if it was on ps5 I’d replay for sure
Those old Lego games were awesome I don't enjoy as much any more but I still go back and play them every now and again and let the memories wash over me as I feel like a kid again.

Those old Lego games were awesome I don't enjoy as much any more but I still go back and play them every now and again and let the memories wash over me as I feel like a kid again.
what are you favourites? I always liked Harry Potter 1-7, Batman 1 and 2 and obviously Star Wars. I replayed pirates of Caribbean with my friend and Lego clone wars last year and had fun, I was thinking about buying newest Star Wars as it’s been on really great sales lately, but I’ve got too much to play and not enough time due to college, I just started yakuza like a dragon and having great time too

I like the stuff you mentioned to buy I don't have as fond memories of it because it is only recently that I've been getting some of these games.
I got into most of these at 18 (2 years ago) and as I was going down that rabbit hole that time felt fucking magical, I was discovering all the good music too back then and movies. That was easily the best time of my life, but when I caught up with everything I hit my rock bottom, thats the main reason I was so depressed for the last 6 months, discovering all these things was literally whole point of my life and nowadays it just feels like there’s nothing left to do for me.

But hey gotta keep going, I want to finish my first year at college, then finally get a driving license this summer (I have severe adhd and driving for me is extremely hard, mostly due to problems with focus) and finally get an Eurasier (dog breed). Also trying my best to not disappoint my mom I guess, I know if I was my own son I wouldn’t treat myself with nearly enough understanding as she does.

Also from these games I mentioned I’d recommend final fantasy 7, 9 and bloodborne the most. terra’s theme from final fantasy 6 possibly saved me from an impulsive suicide attempt when I didn’t sleep for 3 days and wanted to smash my skull with bricks that were loosely put down the road near my home. Some of this video game music is truly magical.

Last edited:
what are you favourites? I always liked Harry Potter 1-7, Batman 1 and 2 and obviously Star Wars. I replayed pirates of Caribbean with my friend and Lego clone wars last year and had fun, I was thinking about buying newest Star Wars as it’s been on really great sales lately, but I’ve got too much to play and not enough time due to college, I just started yakuza like a dragon and having great time too

I got into most of these at 18 (2 years ago) and as I was going down that rabbit hole that time felt fucking magical, I was discovering all the good music too back then and movies. That was easily the best time of my life, but when I caught up with everything I hit my rock bottom, thats the main reason I was so depressed for the last 6 months, discovering all these things was literally whole point of my life and nowadays it just feels like there’s nothing left to do for me.

But hey gotta keep going, I want to finish my first year at college, then finally get a driving license this summer (I have severe adhd and driving for me is extremely hard, mostly due to problems with focus) and finally get an Eurasier (dog breed). Also trying my best to not disappoint my mom I guess, I know if I was my own son I wouldn’t treat myself with nearly enough understanding as she does.

Also from these games I mentioned I’d recommend final fantasy 7, 9 and bloodborne the most. terra’s theme from final fantasy 6 possibly saved me from an impulsive suicide attempt when I didn’t sleep for 3 days and wanted to smash my skull with bricks that were loosely put down down the road near my home. Some of this video game music is truly magical.
My favourite Lego game has got to be the first Batman one that is a stellar game a close second is Lego Star Wars III I just remember loving that one.

And it seems we a living very similar lives right now I got a new dog too I also have ADHD and going to be Starting a college course soon and it seems we hit rock bottom around the same time. And that makes me feel better because at that time I felt like I was truly alone but I pulled through and got some new copes which really helped me.

And disappointing your mum is just a horrible feeling. Whenever she gets really emotional her true feelings towards me become know I know she does love me but she is definitely disappointed in me I just wish she would understand that I can't help it.

Your anecdote about music saving you from a suicide attempt I can really relate to listening to music can sometimes be the only thing that brings me back from the brink.