Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the best vacation destination for incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I need a break from wagecucking soon, thinking about where to go for a vacation. It seems hard to beat Pattaya, Thailand tbh (once it opens up after the China virus at least). It's cheap, safe, and tourist friendly. It also has possibly the highest concentration of whores compared to any other place in the world, and it has a beach. Any other suggestions?

I don’t think its a good idea to vacation with the Covid crisis going on. Best to wageslave more and stock up on canned pork/beans.

Last edited:
honestly you guys need to stop with all this sex tourism crap.

as for good vacation destinations i recommend you guys to take up mountain climbing , look for a specific mountain range and then go there.

climbing mountains is a beter cope than cooming in a used up SEA hole

Paraguay, Chile, Peru and Uruguay mog the shit out of this country (all prostitution legal and 3 of these have beaches, that are much better tbh), not trolling right now, just imagine travelling a lot to see ugly little people (just my ugliness is enough), poor country, you need even to be carefully to not fuck a tranny.
You dont seems to understand geography at all for suggesting this shithole, is not because it is one of the biggest (if not the top 1) destination for sex tourists that is the best one.
Poor, ugly and uneducated women with child body and one horrible accent (subhuman tier), average culinary at best.
Honestly if you are a penny-pincher just go to Africa, Ethiopia mog Trannyland to the core.

Last edited:
I don’t think its a good idea to vacation with the Covid crisis going on. Best to wageslave more and stock up on canned pork/beans.
Cope. I’ve gone on lots of holidays this and last year with COVID shit in force and without getting any jabs. Forging PCR tests. Europe is the best continent for an incel.:blackpill::feelsthink:

The question is specifically for people that cant get sex. For this demographic i recommend sex tourism.

Asia for quality cheap lays. Thailand or phillipines. Avoid vietnam.

For continental european sex travel well functioning markets like red light amsterman is cheapest. You will not get a good service there though. In and out in 10 mins.

Go to pattaya.

Truecel whitecel trait: you are cripplingly allergic to nuts (death) so going to asia where no one speaks engrish and nuts are everywhere is almost a death sentence.