Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the best thing that has happened in your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
AFTER YOU WHERE 16. I don't want no childhood bullshit.

After 16 I just been rlly isolated and bored mostly so the best thing I can say that happened was beating up some cunt.

Some new copes

nothing good happened

Winning old games for cheap on eBay.

Nothing. Buying a jewtendo switch? Perhaps?

2017 crypto boom

only good thing happened past puberty. allowed me to farm 100k plus off ethreum
I dunno what any of that means. Is ethreum a thing like bitcoin? U made 100k irl money off a crypto currency ting?

I was happy when my abusive and useless father left us. Other than that, my life has been shit.

How and where u learn to do crypto currency stuff?
I just got Into it due to being lucky and interested. it's truly impossible to learn to predict with good success of crypto. but you can notice general trends

also never invest what u can't truly afford to lose as crypto is still very volatile. so if put in life savings or other retarded shit be mentlaky prepared to listen ethe money. personally I only use 5-25% of my total portfolio/money in risky investments.

I just got Into it due to being lucky and interested. it's truly impossible to learn to predict with good success of crypto. but you can notice general trends

also never invest what u can't truly afford to lose as crypto is still very volatile. so if put in life savings or other retarded shit be mentlaky prepared to listen ethe money. personally I only use 5-25% of my total portfolio/money in risky investments.

U still do it now? And how do u actually get into it. Can u do it yourself or do you legally have to do it with a broker like with Forex trading

U still do it now? And how do u actually get into it. Can u do it yourself or do you legally have to do it with a broker like with Forex trading
I don't trade crypto much anymore I just have few thousand in BTC, ethnic and monero. You do need to trade legally nowadays(I use coinbase[investment] or paxful[when buying drugs as need more anonymity ]) and need Driver License(another drivers license pill) in many states/countries now to trade because rich fuckers don't want to lose control and let men claim their freedom.

Either all the times my mother brought me huge Mcdonalds sacks of food nearly each time she came home from our nearest major town (sometimes she got us Arby's or KFC) or the one time my dad came home from either work or skeet shooting (he was a gun nut/hunter type during his life before malignant melanoma skin cancer killed him) he tossed me a glorious sack of Mcdonalds breakfast food and I believe inside was my favorite breakfast meal which of course is the old Sausage Egg Mcmuffin with Cheese and hashbrown combo.

I don't think he got me anything to drink?

Though then again I don't fully remember either...???

If he did it was probably one of those little cute red cardboard white milk containers Mcdonalds used to have before they started selling the plastic faggy semi-barrel shaped ones hipster cucks froth at the mouth over now in Clown World circa 2020.

Well just saying if he did it was probably milk since I was more into it naturally as a younger person ie either a child or early teen (when he did this wonderful act of parental kindness for me) but yeah even if he got me no drink at all I wouldn't of held it against him since well drinks can deteriorate on a 20-30 minute drive home from our nearest Mcniggers ie in milk's case the cardboard flavor might of gotten in there and made it not taste as good and in Coca Cola's case generally I prefer it with ice so it could've melted significantly enough to dampen the drink's flavor as well much of the carbonation may of gotten out of it by the time it got to me and I think we pop drinkers all know that heavy carbonation is what "sets the drink off" so to speak as it pertains to it's overall flavor and quality.

Edit: Oh damn just read the topic over again...though I think I'm still in the clear...as to re-iterate my lack of total memory over the time period my father tossed me the Mcdonalds breakfast meal I don't remember exactly what age I was at the time. I suspect younger than OP requires but since I'm not completely sure my post is still fair game for this thread, heh.

Also it was such a big deal for me since my old man was notoriously tight with his cash due to his growing up ridiculously poor so I was grateful he did this small act of kindness for his fat little boy on that day so long ago haha.

Last edited:
I don't trade crypto much anymore I just have few thousand in BTC, ethnic and monero. You do need to trade legally nowadays(I use coinbase[investment] or paxful[when buying drugs as need more anonymity ]) and need Driver License(another drivers license pill) in many states/countries now to trade because rich fuckers don't want to lose control and let men claim their freedom.
How long it take u too learn about it? A year?

How long it take u too learn about it? A year?
I spent probably few weeks before buying ethreum. I didn't invest that much, only few thousand at around $10-40(multiple purchases over time)and sold at $400,$800 price points or could have been millionaire. but invested enough to earn big gains.

Jerked off to big anime tiddy

Nothing tbh. I'm not kidding. My life worsen after I turned 15. I suffered from physcial and psychological problems (diagnosed and I used to go to a shrink for 3 years). I've become more and more pessimist and cynical. The only few moments of happiness I have had since my adolescence are the moments when I find new copes and when I spend the holidays in nature far away from the city.

Last edited:
waiting for death

and sniffing my moms friends panties

My gaming pc in 2016

I found alcohol

I downloaded all important videos of a all YT channel just days before YT closed the account and deleted everything.
That's all...

Maybecomfyvacationsinthecountrysidegoodmemories

I was able to masturbate

My parents prevent me from being homeless, ded srs

AFTER YOU WHERE 16. I don't want no childhood bullshit.

After 16 I just been rlly isolated and bored mostly so the best thing I can say that happened was beating up some cunt.

Let's see, moved out of my parent's house, started wageslaving, graduated my hellhole high school where I was bullied and taunted by tallfags constantly to fight them, got my nose broken in high school( principal didn't do anything, and was telling me it was my fault). Started careermaxxing again in 2019 by going to uni.

Hmmm, after 16 years old.

the best experience of my life was when I was 15, but for 16 I'd have to say probably ditching school to hang with friends

got a gayming PC

Nothing I litterally LDAR and wagecuck my life feels like it’s OVER
:kys:

Can't think of anything