Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the best method for suicide

M

manlet ricel

Self-banned
-
10% Not ID related. Moved to Lounge.
Hi,
What is the best way for suicide? (The type where the person can just die alone without getting find out by anyone at all)
This is my second post, my first post is really shitty, please forgive me.
Thanks to you all.

I want to buy a helium tank and breathe it in. I think that is the best way.

Gun in mouth is popular in movies.

The best method is ingestion of Nembutal
The best way to get Nembutal is to go to Exit International. You have to sign up there and pay like US$250 for their handbook and you need the ID of an old person to prove that you are terminally ill. In the handbook they have reliable sources for Nembutal, they update the handbook every month. I did this when I was very suicidal and managed to get my hands on Nembutal, it's in my drawers somewhere lmao.

RemembER to CHOose wisely :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
That is not the best method. Its very quick and peaceful but the setup takes technical knowledge and care because the damage from compressed gas can be catastrophic.

The best method is ingestion of Nembutal but its very hard to source. You can try Sodium Nitrite but there's risk of vomiting and failing. Full suspension hanging will work if you have a sturdy anchor point and good static rope.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

its a puzzling question. any method is good enough provided you not feel any pain or perceive any effect of the damage. inhaling gas that makes one unconcious is a good option.

if you dont want your body to be discovered than get a boat, pilot out onto the open ocean, then tie cinder blocks to your feet and push them overboard with yourself

I would say a gun... If you live in the US you can go to your local store...