Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is the best antidepressant for an incel ?

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
I think that a good antidepressant is a good mean how to cope with the inceldom.
I have been using 5HTP and L-Tyrosine for a long time and I'm sure that it can help other incels.

If you have problems with foids at high school or a college, just take it and you will cope much better. :forcedsmile:
Do not take it if you want to rope.

Laws on narcotics should change tbh , drugs should be available for sub5 males without a doctors prescription

Laws on narcotics should change tbh , drugs should be available for sub5 males without a doctors prescription
All prescription drugs can be bought without a prescription directly from the pharmacist in my third world shit hole :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

A bullet to the brain

All prescription drugs can be bought without a prescription directly from the pharmacist in my third world shit hole :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Mogs and where's that based country? I'll illegally move there

I think that a good antidepressant is a good mean how to cope with the inceldom.
I have been using 5HTP and L-Tyrosine for a long time and I'm sure that it can help other incels.

If you have problems with foids at high school or a college, just take it and you will cope much better. :forcedsmile:
Do not take it if you want to rope.
Steroids

go eeeeeiiighh ahhhhh

i took sertraline and risperidone, if anything i was just fucking numb and didnt feel anything

no prescription is necessary for 5HTP and Tyrosine :forcedsmile:
i took sertraline and risperidone, if anything i was just fucking numb and didnt feel anything
try 5HTP and Tyrosine, no risk for you :p

money and success are the best antidepressants for me

Sex, money or rope.

money and success are the best antidepressants for me
you are a happy man
how can you speak about a success if you are an incel ? are you a fakecel ?

Being a gymcel curry manlet and running at a high speed at women at night :feelsohh:

The :blackpill:. Humans are trash,you're not missing anything by not having ''friends'' or having a ''girlfriend''.
Foids are worthless,they are soulless and their holes are extremely overrated and not worth even 1% of the effort you need to put in while your so called ''friends'' will use you/try to manipulate you for their benefit.

A nice rotation of non-addictive substances. Alcohol, weed, kratom, and 2C-B. And feel free to throw in molly once every 3 months and some addictive stuff as long as you keep it to once or twice a month. :feelsdevil:
how can you speak about a success if you are an incel ? are you a fakecel ?
If he has autism then I think it's possible. He could probably get someone to marry him but it might not be for love.

Last edited:
Foids are worthless,they are soulless and their holes are extremely overrated and not worth even 1% of the effort you need to put in while your so called ''friends'' will use you/try to manipulate you for their benefit.

You are describing a woman by the name of Shannon Rose Bosanac. Swooned over like a Queen by orbiters with sexual dreams.

33378132 1752040208220245 6118030490512392192 n

The vain airhead above can win in beauty, I see. "No Contest" loss against humility.

Only fools(Myself included) would be "depressed" over filth like her.

Meditation and Mindfulness.

You are describing a woman by the name of Shannon Rose Bosanac. Swooned over like a Queen by orbiters with sexual dreams.

View attachment 500013

The vain airhead above can win in beauty, I see. "No Contest" loss against humility.

dam bro, she partly famous or something? trying see more pics tbh

dam bro, she partly famous or something? trying see more pics tbh
It’s his oneitis who he worships and posts about all day. Apparently he’s over 25 but this foid is like a middle schooler so i’m pretty sure he’s just a middle schooler who spams the forum about his oneitis.

Just look at his post history.

It’s his oneitis who he worships and posts about all day. Apparently he’s over 25 but this foid is like a middle schooler so i’m pretty sure he’s just a middle schooler who spams the forum about his oneitis.

Just look at his post history.

25? No. I'm slightly over 23. That woman is slightly over the age of 19.

View attachment 500013

Also you need to get over this foid it’s borderline foid worship at this point which is a
Ban-able offense

Going ER or weed

this guy isn't even an incel, he admitted to rejecting women before, seriously the staff is a cruel joke jfl

probably rejected them because they weren’t his oneitis

Long walks/jogs to contemplate and meditate. I'm talking 2-3hours per session I aim to do a couple a week.

Its good alone time to get away from people. Plus I have lost a ton of weight and my fat asian face is not as fat anymore. Only bad thing is I have lost a lot of muscle as well (not that I had much anyways). I would have to offset that by eating a high protein diet and lifting more.

Runner's high afterwards feels good and now my clothes fit a lot better.

Gatorade and pineapple taste so damn good after a long 2hr+ walk/jog.

I take a low dose of sertraline sometimes when I am feeling very depressed. Also clonazepam for anxiety.