Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is the best advice you’ve ever got?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
The best advice I can give someone is never chase after people who have you as an option. Normies treat us like we’re a plan b. So many times people invite me to parties because there’s not enough people or they feel bad for me But I just don’t like sociallizing and I don’t like it when people treat me as a plan b.

Also making friends is not hard, but making the right friends is hard. If you’re gonna hangout with people who are fat, lazy, drunk, have no goals in their life, play fortnite 24/7. your gonna be one or them.

it’s important to hangout with a crowd which is motivated, have goals/talents, has a healthy mind and lifestyle.(this may sound bluepilled but isn’t). If your friends with higher value people, foids would think your off a higher value. Just like how speaking English in a western accent will increase your smv in a place like India or Bangladesh.

But the thing is it’s harder to hang out with friends who are a higher value. Ecspecially for us.

i honestly wouldn't want you as a friend.you sound like you are with someone only to get a statusboost.if you are with someone solely to get an ego boost that is crazy.

I gave myself the best advice by looking into the blackpill, and learning why people were repulsed by my face.

i honestly wouldn't want you as a friend.you sound like you are with someone only to get a statusboost.if you are with someone solely to get an ego boost that is crazy.
Nah I’m a nice guy and genuinely friendly with everyone regardless of their status, race etc.

You are the average of your friends. But what if you're like me and have 0 friends. Over.

Nah I’m a nice guy and genuinely friendly with everyone regardless of their status, race etc.
maybe i was too harsh in my post,but your wording scares me.eitherway,it's in action and not in speech that a man proves his worth.not that speech doesn't count,but you get it.

Don't trust anyone.

Gym.
It gives you endorfins.
This is much better than alcohol in my opinion.

Idź się zabij
(Go kill yourself)

Don't trust anyone.
200.gif
200.gif

Alcoholics are the worst of people. They act like it’s cool, but all they do is take you down with them.

I’d hang out with anyone if there’s even a 0.1% chance of ascending. Can’t afford to lose out on opportunities as an incel

i can't think of any advice which has ever been useful

fortune cookies me

I give myself advices

Gym.
It gives you endorfins.
This is much better than alcohol in my opinion.
This. Once you're fairly strong and big, no chad can casually fuck with you.

A Vietnam vet once told me to become a fogprowler and go murder hot birches that would rejected me... As a kid.

I wish I listening to him.

My dentist advising me to get bimax to Fix Open bite.

I wanna admit that I am pretty much like this. Rejection and desperation have morphed my psyche to something horrible. I unable to really connect anymore as bitterness and fear of loneliness have completely overtaken my mind. I'd like to spend time in company that might raise my SMV. I have no interest in hanging out with other rejects. I am an awful person.

I wanna admit that I am pretty much like this. Rejection and desperation have morphed my psyche to something horrible. I unable to really connect anymore as bitterness and fear of loneliness have completely overtaken my mind. I'd like to spend time in company that might raise my SMV. I have no interest in hanging out with other rejects. I am an awful person.
i am also a horrible person,so don't worry.man by himself is irredemably broken.we are lucky that we have christ otherwise we would be done for.only god can fix us.