Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the average incels.is users IQ

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
Ideally, you should have a test by a psychiatrist, instead you have the MENSA denmark test online who is pretty good to have an approximation of what is your level.

https://mensa.dk/iqtest/ the test take 30 minutes

I personally scored 130, but i don't think i have that much probably more something like 120-125 but i answered randomly for some last questions so maybe i had luck.

Anyways, i'm pretty sure average user here have an above average intelligence, not because intelligence is a incel trait but because being able to identify himself as an incel require self consciounsness and intelligence to exit the bluepill spread by society and parents / school

70-85 to be honest. This forum attracts a lot of retards.

I'd say it's 90

70-85 to be honest. This forum attracts a lot of retards.
I don't think so. But it's maybe because a bias than i remember more about High quality post than low IQ posts.

I did the test & I have a 98 IQ
98IQ

Still two points above the average in my country though. It's good to know that I'm smarter than the average Irish person.
Irish people are less intelligent than the British and have lower IQ scores than most European countries, a University of Ulster academic has claimed.

The average Irish IQ score is 96 compared with 100.5 in England and Wales and 97 in Scotland, according to Prof Richard Lynn, a former Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) psychologist and professor emeritus of the University of Ulster.

Very low is my best guess. It's sad though...

for me im definitely in the 85 range or less
you could probably tell from my vocabulary and grammar

over for lowiqcels:feelsrope:

for me im definitely in the 85 range or less
you could probably tell from my vocabulary and grammar

over for lowiqcels:feelsrope:
You should do the test tbh. I was sure to be a sub 100 IQ before doing the test

Society made us feel more retarded than we really are because of lookism. Anything we say if perceived retarded

Resultat
Din IQ er beregnet til at være: 126

Beregnet ved brug af spredning 15

En IQ mellem 85 og 115 ved spredning 15 ligger indenfor det man kalder normalområdet. For at blive medlem af Mensa skal man ved denne spredning have en IQ på 131 eller derover.

Any Danishcel?

No but WTF how Can you be kanner and asperger ???
According to murican DSM-V (and new WHO ICD-11) there is no autism or Asperger so I wrote Kanner/Asperger as whole spectrum

You retards come do this test.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @FAT LINKS NIGGA @Vyn @kay'

Ideally, you should have a test by a psychiatrist, instead you have the MENSA denmark test online who is pretty good to have an approximation of what is your level.

https://mensa.dk/iqtest/ the test take 30 minutes

I personally scored 130, but i don't think i have that much probably more something like 120-125 but i answered randomly for some last questions so maybe i had luck.

Anyways, i'm pretty sure average user here have an above average intelligence, not because intelligence is a incel trait but because being able to identify himself as an incel require self consciounsness and intelligence to exit the bluepill spread by society and parents / school
83IQ. I took one in my childhood and got 110 or something, my intelligence has dissipated for some reason

IMG 6773

IMG 9059

The last few were tough

My IQ is probably 50 seeing how stupid I am

You retards come do this test.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @FAT LINKS NIGGA @Vyn @kay'
Sowwy... I won't.
83IQ. I took one in my childhood and got 110 or something, my intelligence has dissipated for some reason

View attachment 1223340
AHAHAHAHAHA ALR ALR IMMA DO THE TEST, BRUTAL FOR WHITE BRAH, damn at least I have the excuse of being MENA so my IQ would be average, but YOU, nah over.

I don't think so. But it's maybe because a bias than i remember more about High quality post than low IQ posts.
I got “less than 70 the first time” so I tried to focus more and got 83.

I might actually be a retard

Sowwy... I won't.

AHAHAHAHAHA ALR ALR IMMA DO THE TEST, BRUTAL FOR WHITE BRAH, damn at least I have the excuse of being MENA so my IQ would be average, but YOU, nah over.
I’m a medical retard apparently

You should do the test tbh. I was sure to be a sub 100 IQ before doing the test

Society made us feel more retarded than we really are because of lookism. Anything we say if perceived retarded
i probably will but it has to be above average like you said

anyways no iq for your face

Absolutely brutal, I'm scared to take the test, I don't want to be medically retarded
At least if I ever get arrested for something, my lawyer will have proof I’m a medical retard

Absolutely brutal, I'm scared to take the test, I don't want to be medically retarded
Le QI algérien moyen est brutal

Tu ne peux que être surpris positivement de toute façon

My IQ is probably 50 seeing how stupid I am
Jokes aside, I actually did an IQ test at some point but online and I got 104, then the next time I tried it I got 117 but that is impossible. I would say my real IQ is 80 to 90 range

Try again. You can get higher. Look at the rows and columns until you spot the pattern
Cope. You have to Make it one shot. I have 145 if retry so it's basically cheating

Try again. You can get higher. Look at the rows and columns until you spot the pattern
I tried the first time and got “less than 70” then I got 83 and I’m happy with 83