Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the age of consent of your country? Do you agree?

The age of consent is nonexistent because nobody will consent to me

16, I don't really care because doesn't apply to me.

16 and yes I agree

15 but i don't get any use of it.

In Sweden it’s 15 and in the US it’s 16-18 depending on the state. It’s 17 for me.

Personally, I wouldn’t go below 18 (unless I find a 17 year old gf while I’m still 17, which is not going to happen) because I don’t want to risk breaking laws. Even if it was lawful (such as 15 or 16), then I still probably wouldn’t want to because cucks will be like “but she hasn’t developed yet!”

I am a minor myself, for cucks reading this, and I’m not a pedo, despite your beliefs that we all are. I’m 17, and I’d only go for girls in my age range (17 to 18-19 depending on what is lawful). We’re not all bad people.

Personally I think a somewhat low age of consent is okay (by which I mean no lower than 13-14) because teenagers should be able to have sex with other teenagers if they content. For example, in Japan the age of consent is 13 but people between the ages of 13 and 17 can only have sex with other people between 13 and 17. I’d imagine it’s healthy to experiment in your teens.

Its 16 in spain but I think it should be 14 or 15 because girls become sexual being around that age

14. Should be higher, like 16 or 18.

16-18 in the US depending on the state

too high should be more like 13 federally

14. Disagree. AoC is a judicial arbitrariness and should be abolished.

18 and I don't give a fuck because i'll never have consent

Age of consent is stupid. Should be 13

Shouldn't be an age imo
Maybe a process or assessment adolescents have to go through only with the permission of the father. By default you are able to consent at 18 unless there are extraordinary circumstances like mental illness meaning that they're not mentally competent enough to resist coercion

While this Western attitude of treating everyone bellow 18 as a child is insanity, I don't see what having an extremely low AoC would change for incels at this point.

The competition for those women would be insane with all the older 20-something year old Chads and Chad-lites going for them. On top of the fact that they girls already have sex with young Chads of their age.

Do you honestly thing that some 14 year old female would want anything to do with some autistic balding incel just because the AoC would be lower?

If anything this would just increase hypergamy in women because they would taste the prime Chads earlier and destroy the chance that highschool-cels might get lucky. Imagine 14 year olds already going on Tinder to seek Chad. It would be really sad tbh. With lower AoC, you would just increase the enjoyment for Chads.