Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] What is the actual difference between the Bluepill and the Whitepill

Juice

Juice

No LDAR for your 40 hour week
★★★
It's literally the same thing but Whitepill is extra steps

Last edited:
You're not happy you just dgaf, it's acceptance.

Bluepill is delusion, whitepill is the conclusion to blackpill

Whitepill is the closest you can get to un-taking the blackpill.

One is blue and the other is white

Bluepill is denying the Blackpill.

Whitepill is acknowledging the Blackpill, but foolishly believing you can overcome it with self-improvement.

You're not happy you just dgaf, it's acceptance.

Bluepill is delusion, whitepill is the conclusion to blackpill
I guess I can understand if you're sub-3, but you should be angry that you are treated so poorly for existing

Whitepill is acknowledging the Blackpill, but foolishly believing you can overcome it with self-improvement.
Oh this explains those .orgers

I guess I can understand if you're sub-3, but you should be angry that you are treated so poorly for existing
What's your anger gonna do jfl at just seething 24/7 internally

Indifference is a form of anger itself, it's like you've been through anger, now you just don't give a fuck

Just read the wiki GrAY

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

The older you grow and your testosterone go down, you realize that it is just cold emptiness. No happiness, no sadness. Just a cycle between copes and some kind of mental stability.

Accepting the blackpill and accepting also that there is nothing you can do, and that you should not overstress yourself for things you cannot change is basically clsoing the cycle and keep living until death finds all of us.

nice little LARP sesh you're having

I've read it before but it just seems impossible, you'd have to get angry at some point, whitepill is cope

Be happy you still have that fiery spark in you. If your brain is still tellling you that being alone foreverisn’t normal, that means you are still a human being: when the fire goes out, you are nothing but another ghost in the world.

You still rebel even if it’s pointless. And indifference will overtake you one day either way, if you avoid killing yourself.

I feel it myself. I became slower, I care less. I still have episodes of dread and panic, but they are weaker.

Be happy you still have that fiery spark in you. If your brain is still tellling you that being alone foreverisn’t normal, that means you are still a human being: when the fire goes out, you are nothing but another ghost in the world.

You still rebel even if it’s pointless. And indifference will overtake you one day either way, if you avoid killing yourself.

I feel it myself. I became slower, I care less. I still have episodes of dread and panic, but they are weaker.
So eventually we all become whitepilled if we don't rope?

So eventually we all become whitepilled if we don't rope?
No. Most of us will kill ourselves. Those who don’t fall into the temptation will eventually grow numb to it - maybe. It’s just what I think. For all I know most of us will never accept it and sooner or later we’ll become an heroes. I still reject white pill, I’d rather suffer than bow my head down… but I cannot control my mind. I care less as the days pass. I’m slowly succumbing to indifference.

Bluepill is the denial of the truth the white pill is the acceptance of truth without going into a doomer nihilistic mindset

isnt that redpill?

IMO whitepill is recognising that your happiness doesn't need to be reliant on worldly things. And to be honest it isn't, but most people live in delusion and think that happiness comes from external things.

I though the whitepill was just the acceptance of the blackpill without letting it bother you.

Redpillers don't acknowledge looks enough for that to be the case
i think the only thing distinguishing black/red is hope...red emphasizing possibility for redemption, black not

Bluepillers cling to faith that if they are good boys and they keep trying, the universe might one day reward them, I.e: reward them with pussy.

Whitepilled thinking is not based on that kind of faith in a just world.

Whitepillers know (usually from decades of hard experience) that endless rage, recriminations and bargaining is exhausting, and they know that being at peace feels better than not being at peace, because they've felt both. Being whitepilled is recognizing that, accepting it and going with it.

Whitepill is just accepting the blackpill and your shit circumstances, which is what everyone here hasn't done yet.

Isn't this...?

Bluepill?: No. The Whitepill is not about coping nor being in denial of a situation. It is about acceptance and legitimately ''moving on'. Buddhism is a light comparison to it.

Redpill? No, the Redpill talks about maximizing ways to engage and "win over" women and/or relationships. Whitepill tries to make the issue of women inconsequential to your happiness.

MGTOW? No, that community has the core values of getting away from women and "focusing on yourself". The former is sometimes born from anger of not being able to get relationships or from a failed relationship ("divorce rape"). The latter is not necessarily self improvement for the sake of happiness, but to prove a point ("see? I can be happy without women").

Looksmaxing? No, looksmaxing is about self-improvement of appearance, but the aim of it can vary: Some use it to improve their chances with girls, some for the physical benefits, some for vanity, etc. It can be an aspect of Whitepill if used for the aim of one's happiness without an ulterior motive.

no you wont overcome it its just called making the most put of a shit situation

It's literally the same thing but Whitepill is extra steps
Bluepill = comfortable lies
Whitepill = hope-giving truth

A whitepill is a piece of truth that inspires you and raises your spirits. The bluepill is lies that raise your spirits.

Explaination :

:bluepill: :banhammer: :redpill: :banhammer: :blackpill: :banhammer: :whitepill:

Blue pill is delusion, favorite one of majority of normcucks who spend their time partying, dating, having sex and listening to trash unoriginal music : it gets automatically killed by the red pill ideology getting closer to the truth and tells you to self improve to get a girlfriend, which gets killed by the black pill ideology stating that you're just born as shit and the genetic game is rigged otherwise you wouldn't have to try "self-improve" in the very first place.

And this black-pilled gets killed by the white pill above that translates a grief and an acceptance of the black pill. The black pill has been hard to swallow but you still did it anyways and now you moved on and completely embraced the fact that you're born miserable and keep living life that way.

In one sentence: the white pill is the post-blackpill effect

And that's why it's stupid, because it's part of the same precept as bluepill, it's something that complements bluepill's vision, obviously.

Whitepill is just about accepting the blackpill without pain, in the end there are two destinations suicide or whitepill, all users who no longer post have followed one of these destinations

And this black-pilled gets killed by the white pill above that translates a grief and an acceptance of the black pill. The black pill has been hard to swallow but you still did it anyways and now you moved on and completely embraced the fact that you're born miserable and keep living life that way.

In one sentence: the white pill is the post-blackpill effect
If it consists of acceptance, but the meaning of acceptance is not linked to the fact that, this is a “transposition”, because if it is an acceptance of that knowledge, it is something similar to that knowledge, and not something that 'kills' it, because accept it and don't kill.

Whitepill is just about accepting the blackpill without pain, in the end there are two destinations suicide or whitepill, all users who no longer post have followed one of these destinations
Not necessarily, because as I said before, the white pill means accepting and not killing this knowledge. Acceptance is not intrinsic to the fact of “transposing”, depending on the circumstances, such events can mean different things, in addition to being linked to other themes, such as normies who see incel larp. Accepting the black pill is not overcoming it, it is understanding that it is true, whether you like it or not, and this does not mean that your life should follow a cause of “development”, because if we follow this path it is a red pill precept. And one of the facts of blackpill is to show that it never started for a particular individual.

After all, it can be used for redpill and bluepill things, so I rule it out, it's not something exclusive used in blackpill, it's a formulaic version with various programming included, pathetic.

If it consists of acceptance, but the meaning of acceptance is not linked to the fact that, this is a “transposition”, because if it is an acceptance of that knowledge, it is something similar to that knowledge, and not something that 'kills' it, because accept it and don't kill.
Kills = rises above, here.
Somewhat white pill rises above black pill that rises above red pill that rises above blue pill. In a more metaphorical way, the red and the black pill constitute a tunnel of depressing and sad reality. The blue pill is the delusion place that situates before this tunnel.

We incels are the ones sent to go through it, while the normies will probably get stuck in the bluepill environment forever and never dare cross it. Some incels choose to get stuck in that tunnel wether it's the red pill or black pill part while other incels manage to get out by the other side of it: the white pill environment. It looks like the blue pill one but you're never the same once you went through that tunnel. So blue-pillers could never see what it looks like since they will never cross that red-black tunnel.

Last edited:
Kills = rises above, here.
Somewhat white pill rises above black pill that rises above red pill that rises above blue pill. In a more metaphorical way, the red and the black pill constitute a tunnel of depressing and sad reality. The blue pill is the delusion place that situates before this tunnel.

We incels are the ones sent to go through it, while the normies will probably get stuck in the bluepill environment forever and never dare cross it. Some incels choose to get stuck in that tunnel wether it's the red pill or black pill part while other incels manage to get out by the other side of it: the white pill environment. It looks like the blue pill one but you're never the same once you went through that tunnel. So blue-pillers could never see what it looks like since they will never cross that red-black tunnel.
This is an existentialist analogy.

The black pill is not something aimed at depression, it demonstrates things as they are, this is not “sadness” (this arises from the individual in relation to it, if we go a little deeper it falls into the narrative that it is ideology).

The white pill is not “transposing” a state of knowledge, it is precisely the opposite, accepting it in its entirety (at least in its proposal, in practice it demonstrates another illusion with different variables). And blackpill doesn't care if it causes pain or not, it exists as an essential condition, nothing more. This supposed exit continues to be a complemented illusion.

And there is no way out, because there is no entry, as I said, it exists due to an essential condition, and not an existential one like your analogy. This philosophy you use is Sartre's.

And further proof of the positivist philosophy (scientism) here, all current generations, and those to come, will have dysgenic characteristics, such is the meaning of “never began”. Another blackpill for you to understand the conditional state.

This is an existentialist analogy.

The black pill is not something aimed at depression, it demonstrates things as they are, this is not “sadness” (this arises from the individual in relation to it, if we go a little deeper it falls into the narrative that it is ideology).

The white pill is not “transposing” a state of knowledge, it is precisely the opposite, accepting it in its entirety (at least in its proposal, in practice it demonstrates another illusion with different variables). And blackpill doesn't care if it causes pain or not, it exists as an essential condition, nothing more. This supposed exit continues to be a complemented illusion.

And there is no way out, because there is no entry, as I said, it exists due to an essential condition, and not an existential one like your analogy. This philosophy you use is Sartre's.

And further proof of the positivist philosophy (scientism) here, all current generations, and those to come, will have dysgenic characteristics, such is the meaning of “never began”. Another blackpill for you to understand the conditional state.
So the "correct" way of seeing it according to Sartre "essence precedes existence" is that incels haven't been forced into and "existing" tunnel of black pill but they rather ARE black pillers in their fundamental identity hence the "never began". And the 3 other pills are just existing inside the black pill but are not very relevant concepts. Which is why we choose to hate these ideologies. The only step we have to take as incels is to realize that we are black-pilled people and it can't be otherwise.

Also, there's a slight misunderstood about the black pill effect : its goal is not to give depression and make incels dark nihilists, it just pretends to say the unique truth possible about relationships.
Sadness, suicide thoughts and all other negative feelings are just secondary effects we feel as humans that are caused by the consciousness of the black pill, but not the black pill itself.

The white pill is not “transposing” a state of knowledge, it is precisely the opposite, accepting it in its entirety (at least in its proposal, in practice it demonstrates another illusion with different variables).
Blue pill is the most irrelevant pill, it's complete delusion. Red pill, is a delusional cope pretending that we could "get rid" of our conditions by "self-improving".

The thing is that I can't tell if it's correct to see white pill as "being conscious of our black pill identity" of if it's just another failed delusion meant to try forgetting about the black pill.

Also, there's a slight misunderstood about the black pill effect : its goal is not to give depression and make incels dark nihilists, it just pretends to say the unique truth possible about relationships.
Sadness, suicide thoughts and all other negative feelings are just secondary effects we feel as humans that are caused by the consciousness of the black pill, but not the black pill itself.
Yes, but tell me, what did you read wrong?

I didn't say that the black pill is the cause of sadness, I said exactly what you said, it's what we feel for ourselves, I said exactly that, there are no “errors”, it's just your interpretation.
So the "correct" way of seeing it according to Sartre "essence precedes existence" is that incels haven't been forced into and "existing" tunnel of black pill but they rather ARE black pillers in their fundamental identity hence the "never began". And the 3 other pills are just existing inside the black pill but are not very relevant concepts. Which is why we choose to hate these ideologies. The only step we have to take as incels is to realize that we are black-pilled people and it can't be otherwise.

Yes, incels are the black pill as entities, rather than the existentialist analogy proposed earlier by you.
Blue pill is the most irrelevant pill, it's complete delusion. Red pill, is a delusional cope pretending that we could "get rid" of our conditions by "self-improving".

The thing is that I can't tell if it's correct to see white pill as "being conscious of our black pill identity" of if it's just another failed delusion meant to try forgetting about the black pill.

Exactly, this conclusion is the definitive final one.

But I take the side of dismissing it, because for me it's just another add-on with variables beyond the black pill.
(discard the white pill)