Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is that video where some ugly short midget woman goes on a date with a normie and rejects him?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I'm trying to blackpill my cousin and I've showed him a few videos but there's one video I thought of and told him about and he doesn't believe me. I want to show it to him but I don't remember what it's called or how to find it. Do any of you remember it? It's of this ugly, short, deformed midget chick who has brittle bones and is in a wheel chair. She gets set up on a date with a normal looking guy. He's wayyyy above her looksmatch. At the end of the date, they are interviewed and he was really excited and said he liked her alot and hoped to go on a second date. But she says that he is not her type and that she doesn't want to go on a second date. I really want to show this to my cousin because he doesn't believe me that even a hideous deformed midget would reject a normal guy. Pleaseeee post the video down below if you remember it!!

Thanks

I wish i knew

Never seen it

I think it was on face's stream sometime last year

I rmb, it's Penny from Undatedables

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6