Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is stopping you from suey-side right now?

What is the main thing stopping you from suey-side?

• Total voters
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I want to be free. No doubt about it. I wanted to be at peace years ago. I've never really been happy, except for a few years of acceptableness as a youngster. I will have acquired the means to go in a while, possibly. But even if I do, I will still be held back, kept here. It's not fear of the other world at all. That's the one thing I am looking forward to.

For a while, it was fear of fucking up and ending up disabled, etc. But even with this new, more lethal method, I am still held back. I don't want to hurt family and friends. For those of you who say I don't fit in here because I have friends, think of it this way: having friends confirms my personality isn't too bad, so my face MUST be fucked up, right? But I digress.

It's multifaceted of course. There are many reasons why I am hesitant, but the top reason for me why I am not going to go rightaway is because I don't want to hurt others, and leave them to deal with the aftermath. I am not ready to have family sort out my clothing and belongings and ask themselves what went wrong. As you can imagine, this makes me feel as if these people are trapping me here.

I have Sue. E. Seidpakt with an incel who posts here. Or used to. He'll see this. He probably thinks I'm bullshitting about wanting to go because my hesitation. Why I am dragging my feet is because I don't want to hurt family and friends.

Fear of what's on the other side of this life or of punishment, religion, spirituality, etc. and Not wanting to hurt family
50959508 582805412164868 5934380373289992192 n

i would normaly say my parents but idk anymore they raised me to be a good goy beta soy woman respecter betabuxer
the real reason im still alive is because i feel i havent suffered enough just killing my self now would be to easy

For starters, if I was serious about it I'd already been dead. Otherwise, I'm no better than a foid. Secondly, fear really gets to me. The thought of waking up in a hospital with half my face blown off and then being sent to a psychiatric hospital to be locked up is a horrendous thought that prevents me from doing so.

Both fear and because I have some empathy towards my parents.

Live, dude. By the way, what happened to that European woman who approached you in a restaurant and gave her contact to you?

Last edited:
I guess because living is the default setting and I'm trying to autopilot so I don't really see myself killing myself in the next year or so.

Don't go tbh. We can all become rich.

I may be an incel, and I hate the world and almost everything in it but my family; they have stuck with me regardless of how subhuman I am and I don't want them to believe it's their fault or it was in vain.

It's the fucking worlds fault. Societies fault. Womens fault.

I wouldn't want to bring sadness to them all because of the joke for a gender.
I hate my social life, but society and foid aren't going to drive me to suicide because that's them winning.

Also religious reasons.

What's this big secret method you have in mind, pm me if you don't wanna say publicly.

Hope. I’m a hair transplant away from ascension

But also, fear of death, no access to pain free method (heroin + nitrogen), and I wanna want to see life through and especially want to see the trajectory humanity takes.. we live in a fascinating time tbh.

Fear of what's on the other side of this life or of punishment, religion, spirituality, etc. and Not wanting to hurt family
View attachment 87224
TBH you are muslimcel you are fucked if you kill yourself it's strictly forbidden.

fear of failing. Plus I was recently looking at childhood photos, reading old journals, etc and it made me feel a way

this is embarassing, you have a pic of yourself hugging a woman and you're probably not even older than me..

to answer the question, it's because a lot of leftist feminist female-worshipping losers and cucks are suiciding right now, because of Trump and feminism-fatigue and general decline of progressive society among other things, like Anthony Bourdain and that leader of Femen, and a lot of faggy figures in the media and entertainment are talking constantly about suicide and how they can't take it anymore, I don't want to join them, and I will not join them.

I’ll do it as soon as I get everything aranged, it’s going to take awhile though but I’ll be making my exit within 3 years

It would please and/or benefit far too many people.

I dont give a fuck about anyone that I might hurt that can all burn in hell, I'm just waiting another year and a half to take care of some things that I will kill myself sometime in 2020

@FACEandLMS why’d you get banned?

Although you hate life, you don't feel like yours is bad enough to end it early
0 Votes

Fear of failing and also what comes after.

Honestly, I think I will commit suicide in a few short years. I've felt suicidal for many years.

However, @Weeb25 have me an idea, along with the film Ikiru. What if I wrote a book about the black pill? I might do that, and then end it. But no guarantees. Maybe my move to Norway will give me a better outlook.

A bunch of different things.
But mostly because my life is not bad enough for that.
I also feel it's kind of lame to suicide just for not getting pussy, that elevates pussy to such a high level of importance that it doesn't deserve.
My attitude these days is, "So I don't get laid, big whoop."

Theres no afterlife so I might as well suck what fun and good times i can out of my shitty life

"Although you hate life, you don't feel like yours is bad enough to end it early" - that's the option that summarizes it better in my case, though almost all others check as well.

Mainly im scared of the idea of non existance so the first one I guess. scared of the blackness. the elder scrolls 6 isn't out yet which is another good reason.

I fear to enter the cold endless void of non-existence. Which is far more frightening than religious fables.

I don't feel like it's time to kys really, there is still hope left and many years to go

Survival instinct, the prospect of making money, seeing the world, fixing my fucked up lower third that is seriously holding me back.

At this point extreme hairloss, serious illness or being stuck in wageslavery with low income would push me to suicide no joke.

If you are too far gone suicide or NEETbux(impossible for me) are the only salvations.

Just waiting on something to happen

I want to live longer to see if things get better or worse

Survival instincts and I don’t want to hurt my family.

I was going to post something cruelly humourous but...

In a rare moment of displaying grace, I am going to go off-script. I don't want someone here to kill themselves at least without a measured thoughtful carefully-engaged measure of the circumstances. FACE is making this some flippant thread which isn't fair to people who may actually be on the edge.

@FACEandLMS if nothing else, is as funny as he is ugly. There is a high likelihood he wouldn't be funny at all if he was some high LMS Tyrone who only got hot young white chicks. So he definitely shouldn't do it. Also he is somewhat of a standardcel as he could be with a middle-aged white woman if he wanted. I'm sure she would be over the moon as fuck to introduce a charming, eloquent black-boyfriend, FACE, at her local bridge club or bingo night. Not to mention inspire the jealousy of all the other hags whose sex lives are dry as Namibia.

1. you are going to die anyway - there are some 30+ posters in this thread. There is a chance one of you will die this year or maybe in the next five years. Everyone LARPs as a virile old man retiring on some beach in their minds, life doesn't work that way.

2. you aren't blackpilled if you are suicidal -

Fuck it....I never get credit here or on PSL anyway.....a lot of phrases that people use daily are attributable to me. Yet no one remembers. Its like being treated as an incel on an incel forum. The ultimate insult.

You cunts should bow to me (I'm not even kidding).

Cliffs: Fuck You

@FACEandLMS why’d you get banned?

Woman-worship. I forgot that posting pics of women and acknowledging being heterosexual is woman-worship. Fine. I'm over it. I know the rules now.
I don't feel like it's time to kys really, there is still hope left and many years to go

Well yes, you being a 17 yo chadlite, of course you have hope. I'm glad you're posting here and wasting your life though. It gives sub5 guys a better chance.

Last edited:
Biology programmed me not to and the human survival instinct is strong to overcome. Also want to do a few things before I die

Chance of ascension. And copes are too good for me to end it. Also I'm saving my life for the ultimate day.

Not wanting to hurt family and friends; leaving them with the aftermath

No access to any quick methods in my country, the only method rn has a 15% chance for failure if not done correctly, that's too big a chance and I'd rather not be a braindeadcel on top of all my other problems.

my grandparents have always been great. way better role models than my own parents. too bad I was born ugly, I wish I could have not been a disappointment. But I'm the only grandchild they're the only reason I wouldn't do it.

A combination of the attachment to my parents with the fact that it's easier to do very little to nothing all day than it is to kill myself. If I weren't NEET I guarantee you that I'd already be dead, social situations stress me out horribly, and I'm not going to slave away for no real reason outside of my own fear.

Aside from that I can logically conclude that nonexistence is better than existence, but my own intuition won't really listen to me, and I can't overcome it without a pressing reason, which I don't currently have. Eventually I'm going to be forced to wageslave, kill myself, or become homeless. At that point I'll do it.

Currently I still have a few good copes keeping me going. Also no access to a gun in the UK so the methods left are more difficult/painful.

My copes(hobbies). They're nice.

Ending up disabled from a failed attempt is the greatest deterrent. I don't want to imagine how worse my life could become in such a case. Having a good mother is also another big point for staying here. However, when she will be gone and if my life will not have improved significantly by that time, it might be the tipping point for suey.