Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is something that's unmanly about you?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I can't chew steak to save my life and I don't even like steak, I given up my man card for that.

62bc3e56da5066bd3a6c7fa3dc391995d74434e47cdf6ef067a5a38721d89306.gif

my small penis

I froze up in a potentially life or death situation instead of protecting my friends. Luckily nobody got hurt. Some wacko had a knife on the subway.

I can't grow a beard. I'm bad with my hands and have a weak physique all around due to health complications.

my small penis
Better muster up your sexual acrobats.

I froze up in a potentially life or death situation instead of protecting my friends. Luckily nobody got hurt. Some wacko had a knife on the subway.

I can't grow a beard. I'm bad with my hands and have a weak physique all around due to health complications.
Yeah. I resonate with you on the first part, sometimes you want to help, but you hesitate and analyze the outcomes of the shitty situation you're in.

If there's one other thing that Incels should have other than love, it is the power to fight back and defend yourself. Because we know they are just times, where no one is going to stand strong for you, just only yourself.

I want to get dominated by a woman (femdom)

This as well
Lol. I remember I had a thing for Femdom.

But generally, a woman wants to be in touch of her feminity. If she concedes to it or not, she'll look elsewhere.

Fantasizing about ravaging your boipucci.

ITT fags in denial

"Manliness" is subjective, Kim who arguably is incel tier has the power to wipe out thousands of "manly" Chads if he wanted to.

No beard, almost no hair anywhere except in the head and around the most useless limb i have.... My voice doesnt sound like an adult male at all... i laugh like a girl... im extremely coward... never tried any sport or gym....i suffer from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_carinatum , it makes me look like i have breasts...
I dont know, too many things... im a pathetic male...

ITT fags in denial

"Manliness" is subjective, Kim who arguably is incel tier has the power to wipe out thousands of "manly" Chads if he wanted to.
Lachowski would kill him in a fist fight. Having nukes doesn't make you manly.

ITT fags in denial

Yeah. Rich/Powerful men > Chads.

No beard, almost no hair anywhere except in the head and around the most useless limb i have.... My voice doesnt sound like an adult male at all... i laugh like a girl... im extremely coward... never tried any sport or gym....i suffer from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_carinatum , it makes me look like i have breasts...
I dont know, too many things... im a pathetic male...
Amazing that ugly people give into the whims of their egos to have children, but yet are ready to let their sons to live a fucked up).

Lachowski would kill him in a fist fight. Having nukes doesn't make you manly.

Cope. Nobody cares about fist fights. If he's dead he's not going to fight shit.

Cope. Nobody cares about fist fights. If he's dead he's not going to fight shit.
Killing someone other way than with your fists is a fag way, not a man way.

Killing someone other way than with your fists is a fag way, not a man way.

Yeah, I'm sure the person who got shot is going to think "heh, at least he didn't kill me in a manly way :cool: " JFL.

My laugh sounds like a girl.

I'm pretty manly, can't think of anything unmanly.

Sometimes I imagine myself as the girl when I jack off though.

I can't chew steak to save my life and I don't even like steak, I given up my man card for that.
You can't chew cooked muscle tissue? Are you a jawcel?

I'm not a very "handy" person, as in with tools and such. I don't drive a car and I walk to get to places even if it's an hour walk, I'll walk it. Btw I live in a place where you kind of have to have a vehicle. It's not like NYC where it's easy to walk to destinations nearby. My voice isn't deep nor is it high. It kind of sounds like a slightly deeper version of Spyro the Dragon's voice. I can barely grow facial hair and the little I can, it doesn't bold out, it's thin and gay as fuck. I'm 5'8" and 125-30 lbs. and barely have any real physique.

So... fuck me.

This is ironically a very "un incel" thread if you think about it, still subscribing to normal society's concepts like "being manly" is just ridiculous if you are incel, you don't even really count as part of society. I'm a fucking beast, I don't even care about being human. Stop wasting your time focusing on pointless shit like this. You're worried about how less of a man you are when society ironically doesn't even treat you as a human, so its like you are basically "skipping a few steps", how about try to be recognized as a human first, then work on being more manly afterwards lol.

My chin obviously buddy boyo, it's fucking BETA AAAAAARGHHHHH

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAT

inb4 thread gets taken down

manlet, small penis, and i can't eat chicken unless it's overcooked

Small hands, hating sports, some histrionic and lots of neurotic traits.

I hug my guy friends.

everything, I have zero manly features I look like an androgynous Marty Mcfly

I can only grow a neckbeard.
At 4 months into noshave my female coworkers told me not to shave when I asked their opinion. But my parents told me to shave because I looked like a homeless person. So I shaved. My male coworker and I were having a competition to see who could attain a real beard first. we both lost. our other male coworker grew out a fucking gorgeous full beard in under 2 weeks when we were halfway through our 3rd month. Crushing defeat.

At 4 months into noshave my female coworkers told me not to shave when I asked their opinion. But my parents told me to shave because I looked like a homeless person. So I shaved. My male coworker and I were having a competition to see who could attain a real beard first. we both lost. our other male coworker grew out a fucking gorgeous full beard in under 2 weeks when we were halfway through our 3rd month. Crushing defeat.
Eh, anyone wants me to shave whenever they see me.

The past Rejection from girls has made me extremely avoidant of any female and act autistic like towards them.

Everything. But, I can grow a beard. That's a positive.

I hate watching sports. I like art and stuff

im physically weaker than a preteen girl

My t levels were a little over 900 ng/dl last time I checked, but there's nothing really manly about me. I don't want to "dominate" a girl, I'm never competitive...I would never fuck my friends over just for a chance with some girl, unlike 97% of other males. Etc, etc.

I find most of the shit that males do really cringy and unnecessary.

I want to be a girl
THIS.
This is such a brutal mentalcel quality to have, I fucking hate anime I wish it never existed it made me this way FUCK.