Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is someone who has 80 iq like?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
What’s their behaviors, thought process, brain capabilities and comprehension like?

probably quite loud and no filter

What’s their behaviors, thought process, brain capabilities and comprehension like?
Observe the wannabe gangsters at your school, how immigrant fast food workers socialize with each other, and the curries on this forum.

Not as smart as the average person.

I would say they can't get into anything deeper than the surface level. I would say Im around that range even though I never took an IQ test. Why did I have to be born dumb, autistic, a mutt and ugly all in one package? Life is truly a big joke for me

The average black American has 80iq or below, so the answer to your question is just the typical black American

Observe the wannabe gangsters at your school, how immigrant fast food workers socialize with each other, and the curries on this forum.
^ best answer here

sea, latinos, niggers and bulgarians

Kek true

Extremely predictable and unstable. Simple thoughts which are mostly binary. Theyd Theyd mostly be into kinaesthetic activities that only require muscle memory. Below this iq and i dont think you can even do that. Theyd not be able to get past 6th grade math nor be able to work at all, but they could become literate with effort. They cant comprehend much as they lack both lverbal and non verbal reasoning, so theyd be a slave to external influences (most people are but theyd be pure npcs)

Extremely predictable and unstable. Simple thoughts which are mostly binary. Theyd Theyd mostly be into kinaesthetic activities that only require muscle memory. Below this iq and i dont think you can even do that. Theyd not be able to get past 6th grade math nor be able to work at all, but they could become literate with effort. They cant comprehend much as they lack both lverbal and non verbal reasoning, so theyd be a slave to external influences (most people are but theyd be pure npcs)
He said 80 not 55.

i said they could be literate
They could be literate easily just like anybody else, you said it would be very hard to be literate which isnt true.

your description is of somebody whos more intellectually disabled than 80

They could be literate easily just like anybody else, you said it would be very hard to be literate which isnt true.
i said with effort. Most can talk well enough but they lack writing ability

your description is of somebody whos more intellectually disabled than 80
you cant work at 80iq unless you're an extreme outlier like that 70iq british chap on youtube who is somewhat self aware and has a high work ethic. Probably a good example of low iq plus low violence, cuz hes white

you cant work at 80iq unless you're an extreme outlier like that 70iq british chap on youtube who is somewhat self aware and has a high work ethic. Probably a good example of low iq plus low violence, cuz hes white
Yeah no they might not be able to do white collar but plenty of blue collar workers and service workers in that iq range

and they don’t struggle

Most low class people cant do basic arithmetic on the spot, how can they do further math?
Yes with time. Maybe up to around a 6th grade level like you said earlier. But it doesn’t matter much anyway we use calculators in the real world its not like lifes one big math class.

Yes with time. Maybe up to around a 6th grade level like you said earlier. But it doesn’t matter much anyway we use calculators in the real world its not like lifes one big math class.
you have to be able to count and remember numerical information in most blue collar jobs tbh. If you need a calculator and a notepad for very basic arithmetic and memory respectively, and you cant use spatial reasoning, it's a wrap for you. At 80, it is very hard for you, you'd be fired often so they could work, but they'd be chronically unemployed. High 80s is when a lot of shit opens up for you. These are the niggers like Chris Brown probably and those football players who just rely on speed

Last edited:
Most "non-NT" ethnics on forums are just 90-100iq people who got alienated by their environment lmao. I guarantee you, if they moved to some private school, they could become kind of popular, provided they have looks. Lots of them also overrate their intelligence and think they're like 110+ because of their place relative to people in their own environment.

Most "non-NT" ethnics on forums are just 90-100iq people who got alienated by their environment lmao. I guarantee you, if they moved to some private school, they could become kind of popular, provided they have looks. Lots of them also overrate their intelligence and think they're like 110+ because of their place relative to people in their own environment.
yeah its true. If you surrounded by low iq people and you around 90-100 it can become easy to over estimate one self

either very quiet or very loud