Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is scarier for a foid in the water, a shark or an ethnic snorkeler?

The shark is a high T, leanmaxxed mogger usually vertically positioned at higher than 6 feet; the ethnics are brown subhumans daring to go near a non-ethnic foid without visibly stewing in shame and self-resentment... :feelshehe:

Obviously the foid would prefer the shark; or another white 6'2 Chad tourist, if they happened to come by, since then it's just simple "flirting"! :feelsclown:

The fact water is wet scares me already.

I see water as feminine.

Just be fish theory

ethnics truly are animals

Based. I can see horny egyptiancels doing stuff like that to get a chance to grope foreign white foids. The more sexual harassment and assault there is in a country the higher t the men are. If she doesn't want to get grabbed she should know not to wave tasty food in front of starving people by dressing like a sharmuta in front of them.

Based. I can see horny egyptiancels doing stuff like that to get a chance to grope foreign white foids. The more sexual harassment and assault there is in a country the higher t the men are. If she doesn't want to get grabbed she should know not to wave tasty food in front of starving people by dressing like a sharmuta in front of them.
I think these snorkelers are pretty impressive

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/yf93yg/what_city_will_you_never_visit_based_on_its/iu3qese/