Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is my best bet for living off the government?

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
Been looking for a decent job for like 2 months now. Barely any responses even though supposedly web developers are "in-demand". People who just copy shit off github get jobs because they're "good-looking and friendly". Tried upwork and it's all ignorant normies wanting to pay $7/hour to some Indian for copy+paste work.

Tired of wagecucking all day for shit pay and no payoff. I want to leech off normies somehow, but I need to fake some sort of disability. No one will take pity on a virgin incel so that's out of the question obviously. What are some decent ways to do this? I'd like it if someone who is already living off the gov'nt would reply to this and offer some insight on how they are doing it.

In my country you either work (full-time mind you, you can barely live off that), or you migrate to Russia and work in construction.

Go NEET bro.

Attachments

• vh3zNuO.png
    vh3zNuO.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 62
Gotta work on those normie skills. If you don't have a stellar resume you won't be able to get a job without it.

Go NEET bro.

NEET isn't sustainable though. Eventually someone will get tired of supporting you and kick you out. That's when government steps in, and once you get in even if they find out you're a fruad it's the gov'nt so it'll take at least 10 years for them to kick you out.

ER bro, get a nice padded cell, 3 meals a day and interact with hot Stacy prison guards, can even throw shit at them and masturbate to then

In my country you either work (full-time mind you, you can barely live off that), or you migrate to Russia and work in construction.
which country you from bro?

Blinding yourself + collecting governmental disability = livin' dat NEET lyfestyle!

Get diagnosed with a mental illness like autism.

Other than that, I don't know.

If you're here, you're likely mentally ill, so if you really want NEETbux, it's worth a try.

Over for NTcels

I like NEET lifestyle but wagecucking better because you earn your own money

Betatestermax