Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is more gay, europe or america??

What is gayer?

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
it used to be that without a shadow of a doubt, europe was gayer, but now certain parts of america are really faggin it up

USA defiantly.

Although European countries like Germany The UK and France are full of faggot lovers.

America is the inventor of homosexuality and liberalism

America because the woke culture, LGBT, comes from there.

United shits of America.

Looks like it's a tie. And I'm not gonna vote so as not to disrupt that probably accurate equilibrium.

America, American goy are a special type of pathetic cattle. Europeans are more intelligent, skinnier, have better family values, they have better manners, and they are more down to earth than Americans.

USA is the most cucked. Second are Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Finland, any other western european country

Do you mean the states or North America in general? The latter includes Canada and combined with the US, it's without a doubt more gay than most of Europe.

Any large American and Canadian city will have a massive lgb....whatever populace. Makes me sick

USA but Sweden single handily makes Europe gayer

The French alone are the gayest.