Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is moderation's stance on bestiality?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41729
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41729

Self-banned
-
I'm asking purely out of curiosity, I don't want to have sex with animals.

Gays are banned because they will hijack the forum. Pedos recently got banned for reason I think related to optics. Are furries banned, and if so, for what reason?

Last edited:
I think it’s a gray area. Don’t see anything in the rules

It's degenerate and worse than faggotry. If they don't ban it, they should.

Should be fine as long as there’s a focus on the furry chick

It's degenerate and worse than faggotry. If they don't ban it, they should.
I agree its degenerate, but I will disagree with it being worse than faggotry. Fags try to invade normie society, furries keep to themselves.

It’s bad because dogs carry shit like eggs and worms they get from licking their asshole, cock, environment, and shit. Anyone who’s into beastiality is disgusting because of how nasty dogs are

stance on bestiality?​

Are furries banned, and if so, for what reason?
Why are you talking about wanting to fuck IRL stupid non-verbal beasts and wanting to fuck fictional anthros who mostly emulate humans as if they are anywhere near the same thing?

Man and Squirrel

Pedos recently got banned for reason I think related to optics.
what did you mean by optics?

as for the rest of your question. I think beastiality is a gray area between two opinions:

- it is bluepilled cope cuckery shit. man can never be truly attracted to animals. man can only be attracted to females according to the blackpill. male humans have shown attraction only to fictional animals with humane features, like mermaids with tits.

it's only foids who do love truly engaging in full blown beastiality and get attracted to animals, it is disgusting and vile. they have no problem sucking a horse cocks or even worse, a mutt canid cock :feelspuke:supporting such act will strengthen women stance on full blown degenerate beastiality,cucking men for literal animals, and unlike men, they will enjoy it.

-anti-beastiality would make an issue of hypocrisy arise here: why women are allowed to fuck literal animals and we wouldn't be allowed to talk about it? same for furdom degenerate shit? besides religion/tradition and as far as inceldom and blackpill are concerned not directly related.
it would also be as illogical to ban it for morals as illogical as banning racism for morals which is similarly exercised irl by normies and foids.

as for furshit or even beastiality, I think posting it should be sewer tier only just like any discussion that involves sexual tendencies and fetishes because it isn't much related to the blackpill :feelsjuice:
furshit is also imaginary, so banning it would also mean there is no reason to keep anime-related degenerate stuff too :feelsjuice:

I think this post can help mods to decide banning or not because it gives all the reasoning for banning and keeping these subjects :what::whitepill:

Last edited:
I agree its degenerate, but I will disagree with it being worse than faggotry. Fags try to invade normie society, furries keep to themselves.
Fair point.

The dogpill is meant to be kept in the realm of discussion
This isn't about dog pill discussion. This would be like posting pictures of animals' vaginas and assholes and saying how hot it would be hear the beast groan from thrusting them.

Basically, imagine a @Wizard32 thread, but with IRL pictures of animals and talking about sex with them.

what did you mean by optics?
He's got it only partially correct. It's more about avoiding legal problems with the site's host. Optics is secondary.

He's got it only partially correct. It's more about avoiding legal problems with the site's host. Optics is secondary.
yeah but I don't know what optics mean as a word, or what it stands for at all :feelsstudy: :feelsgah:

do "optics" stand for how people view is or general public view for us? :feelswhere:

it is bluepilled cope cuckery shit. man can never be truly attracted to animals.
I can't be truly attracted to my own hand yet it still manages to give me erections if I stroke long enough.

I'm not seeing how it is 'bluepilled' to utilize things to stimulate our nerves when enacting a fantasy so we can coom w/o needing to actually fuck a vagina.

Yeah masturbation is a 'cope' but so what? Everything's a cope.

according to the blackpill male humans have shown attraction only to fictional animals with humane features, like mermaids with tits

DeemaMolly

yes this is high IQ about the mermaids

yeah but I don't know what optics mean as a word, or what it stands for at all :feelsstudy: :feelsgah:

do "optics" stand for how people view is or general public view for us? :feelswhere:
Optics means how something looks to outsiders and how they perceive it, like the public.

I can't be truly attracted to my own hand yet it still manages to give me erections if I stroke long enough.
you are not attracted to your hand, you are only stimulating actions while thinking about what really attracts human males, foids :feelscomfy:

as for the second part and your quotation I only missed a period. I didn't mean to say the blackpill mentions male attraction to animals :lul:

Optics means how something looks to outsiders and how they perceive it, like the public.
yeah I expected this.

Unrelated but I think we shouldn't care about optics much. why should we care about how normies view us? they will always antagonize us so it really doesn't matter that much. the ban on pedo shit imo is all about legality. people already view us as pedophiles, terrorists, murderers and every atrocious traits and acts normies have irl :feelsclown:
[UWSL]this and the fact that we don't beg for their sympathy :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

you are not attracted to your hand, you are only stimulating actions while thinking about what really attracts human males, foids :feelscomfy:
not always foids tho
she's not a foid if she is female but no longer humanoid in form

Agro and wander  from shadowShinobeOCs

BrushyWashy

foids = bipeds, 2 legs

There's at least one confirmed zoophile in the current mod team, not naming names THOUGH