Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is lookism and why are they hated?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I started lurking on /r/incels back in august and joined on september, what is *lookism.net and why do we hate them?

The site lookism? (lookism.net)?? or the idea of lookism?

A bunch of normies and failed Chads crying because they are not Sean o `pry, they are pretty blackpilled but still pretty cancerous, and after we established this forum they are invading and brigading non stop with their femoid worshipper, chad worshipping, race baiting, dick threads etc, non-stop.

I'm getting really tired of newcels.

I posted on Lookism for 2 years, and I should be banned here for... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

The segregation I receive here makes me realize how niggers feel.

iiiTeMpeR said:
september 2017 is new?

Yeah? That's just two months. 

God I miss /r/incels during the golden age.

iiiTeMpeR said:
september 2017 is new?

To me it is, since i've been on r/incels for well over a year, but we still accept you, as long as you are ugly!

iiiTeMpeR said:
Crispr_cas9 said:
lookism.net
So I was an original PUAhate member before the shutdown. Even saw Elliot Rodger post on there and Tyger instigating him to go ER.

I was a prominent member on the branch off site called Sluthate. Sluthate was poorly maintained so someone made Looksim.net

I used Lookism.net and I can tell you some of the things that changed and diverged there.

For one the admin there was not protective of the incel culture, inceldom was not the focus anymore and that was evident with the name change to lookism. THe shift was towards researching and developing look theories. I am a big looks theorist and have contributed a lot to the community regarding looks research. Down the line things started to diverge. The admin invited some people from the bodybuilding forum to be admins in hopes of increases the sites notoriety to me this was the biggest blow and why I moved. There are incels that contributed way more to lookism and deserved a moderation spot and he gave it to some dumbass BBmiscer who later stopped posting after a few months.

The culture isnt about inceldom anymore now. Also they allow stormfronctel shit to occur way too often.

Crispr_cas9 said:

Many of them are closet homosexuals as evidenced by their continuous fawning over male models.  

They attack and bully each other despite all of them being genetic shit.  

Racism and direct personal attacks are allowed.  

No moderators worth a shit.  

They post the same fucking laughing gifs over and over.  

That’s just a few reasons anyway.

Zielony4 said:
To me it is, since i've been on r/incels for well over a year, but we still accept you, as long as you are ugly!
/r/incels was the only place I could relate to in off reddit, thank god I found it before the ban.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
Crispr_cas9 said:
Many of them are closet homosexuals as evidenced by their continuous fawning over male models.
They attack and bully each other despite all of them being genetic shit.
Racism and direct personal attacks are allowed.
No moderators worth a shit.
They post the same fucking laughing gifs over and over.
That’s just a few reasons anyway.

This is a good summary of why I very rarely go there.

General immaturity. These guys behave like middle school kids.

Sometimes it can be funny, but overall it's not.

iiiTeMpeR said:
/r/incels was the only place I could relate to in off reddit, thank god I found it before the ban.

Yea, otherwise you likely wouldn't have found it at all or wouldn't have fit in as well. Two months is about the same time it took for me to fit in. I miss those days, before the memes and attention posts were the majority of the sub. I found the sub because someone messaged me asking me to consider joining.

Zielony4 said:
Yea, otherwise you likely wouldn't have found it at all or wouldn't have fit in as well. Two months is about the same time it took for me to fit in. I miss those days, before the memes and attention posts were the majority of the sub. I found the sub because someone messaged me asking me to consider joining.

If I found /r/incels in the meme state it was in (due to fakecels from other subs) I highly doubt I would have stayed, it looked like a cancerous 12 year old sub reddit for "dank edgy memes", thank god we moved here.

I know three guys online who went to sluthate and lookism, way before I'd heard of incels.

All three of them are attractive men who have sex with women but like to "meme" online as lonely men, they're always on skype with women and getting women naked on omegle. They're drug addicted retards which might explain it, but it's all a meme to them where they can get out their frustrations. They'd join /r9k/ groups and seduce all the women yet post to those forums still.

I have a low opinion of those sites after seeing that.

iiiTeMpeR said:
If I found /r/incels in the meme state it was in (due to fakecels from other subs) I highly doubt I would have stayed, it looked like a cancerous 12 year old sub reddit for "dank edgy memes", thank god we moved here.

The gigachad memes were funny though.

Grotesque said:
I posted on Lookism for 2 years, and I should be banned here for... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

The segregation I receive here makes me realize how niggers feel.

for what it's worth, I think you fit in fine here. You're not the typical lookism fag tho