Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is living alone like

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I'm 27 and still live with my mom. I want to live alone but not in an appartment so I have to wait a while to save up. That being said I think some distractions like my mom and siblings being around in the house does help me keep my sanity. But I do love escapism and that's easier when you live alone. My dream is to make money programming and play video games in my free time and never leave the house (or at least never do anything social).

It's exactly like you think it is.

Anything you do, watching a cool movie, or making a nice meal or whatever... no one is there to experience it with you then it's pointless to put any effort into making a nice meal. If nobody ever visits then it's pointless to clean up anything, or shave, or look nice. The soul crushing loneliness and depression gets amplified.

Spending money actually paying taxes and learn that tax evasion is hard

There's never anyone to help you
Sometimes I wished there was someone to lift the sofa so I can vacuum under it but no first I had to move the sofa, then vacuum, then put the sofa back and repeat for every other piece of furniture
Stuff like that makes it hell but for me it was worth it because living with my mom is pure mental torture, she's the most selfish inconsiderate narcissistic sadistic psychotic creature perhaps ever
Btw it gets expensive especailly if you have no friends like me

Last edited:
Sometimes I wished there was someone to lift the sofa so I can vacuum under it but no first I had to move the sofa, then vacuum, then put the sofa back and repeat for every other piece of furniture
That's why I didn't buy a sofa in the first place.
There's never anyone to help you
If I had a heart attack or accidentally chopped off my finger while cooking, I'd probably just straight up die:feelsbadman:

Solitude would be lovely...if I wasn't suffering from a severe migraine.

I'm accustomed to fantasizing about Jacques, a friendly youth from group therapy, so I could likely go months without seeing another human.

accidentally chopped off my finger while cooking, I'd probably just straight up die
I've broken my wrist with bone jutting out and blood everywhere and I managed to wrap a towel around it as best I could and drove myself to the hospital, which was like 10 minutes away.

Heart attack, I'd probably be fucked.

I've broken my wrist with bone jutting out and blood everywhere and I managed to wrap a towel around it as best I could and drove myself to the hospital, which was like 10 minutes away.

Heart attack, I'd probably be fucked.
I don't even have a car:feelsrope:

solitudemaxxing

I regret deeply not getting into a uni in another state, I want to feel what living alone is like but I have no possibility of making money

I kinda cope by trying to convince myself it would be bad :feelsbadman:

I have done both. Living on your own is the best. Incels usually have shitty parents, especially shitty helicopter mothers. Think about it, the reason you are still a virgin, is because you have an annoying bitch like your mother hovering over you all the time.

i want to live alone, living with parents sucks ass

I'm 27 and still live with my mom. I want to live alone but not in an appartment so I have to wait a while to save up. That being said I think some distractions like my mom and siblings being around in the house does help me keep my sanity. But I do love escapism and that's easier when you live alone. My dream is to make money programming and play video games in my free time and never leave the house (or at least never do anything social).
Like literal trash :incel: