Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is law?

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
A lot of people would say "just be X race" is law, mostly just be white. Yet there are white incels, moreso because inceldom is a fairly western problem because birthing people run rampant with no control, whether self or not.

Many people would say "just be tall" when in all reality, it should be "just be taller". Short holes MAY (if they aren't cock brained) see 5'6 as being an acceptable height (a reason why a lot here are midget tier). I don't think that's the case.

I think it's just "be handsome" that's it, face is everything. It transcends race and height in many cases although face and height often work in tandem. Face is law!

What really is law though? Let's have an answer once and for all!

The only law that exists is "Just be chad", everything else is cope.

Baby dont hurt me

Yeah its more like "just be attractive." And either you are or aren't. I don't think women are a monolith when it comes to dating but they are a lot closer to being a monolith than men. Whereas height is very important to most women, most men don't any strict height requirements for women.

Men are also way less interested in their partners income and vice versa.

Some women prefer more soft prettyboy features, some women prefer handsome men, but all of them only want attractive men. There are different ways to be attractive but the threshold for a man to be seen as attractive is very high.