Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is jizzycoding?

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I got arrested back in May, and I'm currently on trial. What kind of forum is it? Does it have illegal shit that will make me look bad at my next court appearance?

I got arrested back in May, and I'm currently on trial. What kind of forum is it? Does it have illegal shit that will make ne look bad at my next court appearance?
No.

L1

L2

They have a subforum called Lolita city, can I get in trouble for browsing that site?
not for browsing man. You american?...its so fucking over for your freedoms if you cant even go online without being paranoid af

not for browsing man. You american?...its so fucking over for your freedoms if you cant even go online without being paranoid af
I hate when boomers talk about how free this piece of shit place is. I'm in suffolk county. It's a fucking police state. I can't do shit. I'm Puerto Rican, and I said some racist shit to a Hispanic woman, and they slapped me with a fucking hate crime. I had my firearms confiscated.

I hate when boomers talk about how free this piece of shit place is. I'm in suffolk county. It's a fucking police state. I can't do shit. I'm Puerto Rican, and I said some racist shit to a Hispanic woman, and they slapped me with a fucking hate crime. I had my firearms confiscated.
What other forums are there? I only know of neet.net