Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is it with teenage girls banging their drug dealers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Most drug dealers I kinda heard of were all Manlet truecels who were treading the fine line of gayshit due to constantly female rejection. Not a single girl was fucking them for drugs, they all just coughed up money.

Most dealers are truecel addicts themselves who get high all day to cope
Yeah it's why my health is in poor shape. My septum was damaged and I've had some issues with blood clots and nearly had an embolism. It's depressing how my life turned out. My coping could have been healthier.

That’s how they get their drugs for free

Most dealers i know are truecel

The hottest girl in my high school fucked drug dealers for weed
images

A teen girl that does drugs is already mentally challenged.

Or just normal by modern degenerate standards.
I know at least 6 girls who have had sex with their dealers. Two of them did it just so they could get weed for free.

I think they look for reasons to have sex with men. They exclude you, of course, but they want to have sex while no man has the power to force them to (or not to). They could do it without even using the drugs they get for free. If other girls have sex with the same dealer, it feels normal to them and it would feel abnormal to not do it, as you would feel if you were at the bank in swimming gear.

Last edited:
I don’t know , they want drugs and don’t have money

I know at least 6 girls who have had sex with their dealers. Two of them did it just so they could get weed for free.
Holy fuckin shit :dafuckfeels: west is so degenerate screw doing drugs now they fuck their dealers.
Just be a drug dealer bro :chad::chad: