Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is it with parents and trying to get their children into debt as soon as possible

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
My parents really want me to get a fucking drivers license. Seriously what is the points?
So i can increase my chance of getting in a car crash?
So i can buy a car for 50k and go into debt?
So i can pay fucking gas fees, repairs, taxes?

I live in fucking NYC. Trains and buses go everywhere and i still rarely use them. What is the purpose of me getting a license

Same with trying to force me to pay taxes, rent, mortgages. Man i didnt ask for this shit

They are in a cabal with the Jews. :society:

So you can drive and do things and not be dependent on them. So you can get a job. So you can actually be a contributing member of society. They want you to get a license because they know you will never leave them until you get one. It isn't about debt, it's about adapting to society. Get a car, get a fucking job, learn how shitty working is, apply yourself to study and go to college, so you don't work a shit job that barely makes ends meet. Then when done, be in student debt and all the good shit, but be making 60+ a year. Anyone making 60+ a year can ascend from being an incel with some single trash whore foid, volcel if you wouldn't. They are setting a path. Even your useless ass can ascend with this.

Also don't get a tesla like a faggot or some expensive car, go grab a 2019 with under 15k miles, 30k max, with a good maintenance plan/warranty and perfect CARFAX. It'll be no more than 20k, which when you are living rent-free you can pay off in one year.
I think i would rather neet than drive and work

You will regret this for the rest of your life, if you can't get on disability it's better to :feelsrope:than neet. Being a neet ruined my life and potential. I am just now making 40k a year. Had I not lived the neet life for so many years I would've finished my education, been making at least 70+ based on my occupation (legal studies), if not 100+. You are already an incel, don't ruin your life even more. Accept my counsel and improve yourself. Get a license. If I hear you fail and don't ascend I will be happy and revel in your failure and descent, I want you to succeed, but I also want you to fail and become a loser like me struggling to reach the starting line of others. You do you, but do know when you give up I will be laughing.
I didnt quit yet. Im gonna try one more semester of college. If i flunk then the nert life is just built for me

View attachment 562410
They are in a cabal with the Jews. :society:

They may as well be. Hard to tell the difference between a Boomer and a Jew at this point.

So you can drive and do things and not be dependent on them. So you can get a job. So you can actually be a contributing member of society. They want you to get a license because they know you will never leave them until you get one. It isn't about debt, it's about adapting to society. Get a car, get a fucking job, learn how shitty working is, apply yourself to study and go to college, so you don't work a shit job that barely makes ends meet. Then when done, be in student debt and all the good shit, but be making 60+ a year. Anyone making 60+ a year can ascend from being an incel with some single trash whore foid, volcel if you wouldn't. They are setting a path. Even your useless ass can ascend with this.

Also don't get a tesla like a faggot or some expensive car, go grab a 2019 with under 15k miles, 30k max, with a good maintenance plan/warranty and perfect CARFAX. It'll be no more than 20k, which when you are living rent-free you can pay off in one year.

Nah man that shit's retarded. What the hell is this "so you can actually be a contributing member of society"? I hope this is a joke lmao. Contribute to what, your own inceldom?

The meta is to leechmaxx and save/invest everything, then maybe leave the West for a low cost country if your parents die/shit hits the fan etc.

Even though I am getting a license, driving is a waste of money (maybe only worth it in Winters). Just get an Ebike. That's free transportation. Use a bus/train as needed, which won't be frequent for an Incel.

You don't make 40k or 70k. You make that minus A LOT of income tax, at least over here in Cucknada you do. Conversely, if you make too little, you get free money.

Buying a car is retarded. It's a rapidly depreciating asset, and Incels should only ever spend on appreciating assets with rare exceptions. He should buy a house ASAP (to rent and/or simply building equity) if he's buying anything significant at all JFL.

Boomer advice is shit because its outdated. What next, he should get married?

You will regret this for the rest of your life, if you can't get on disability it's better to :feelsrope:than neet. Being a neet ruined my life and potential. I am just now making 40k a year. Had I not lived the neet life for so many years I would've finished my education, been making at least 70+ based on my occupation (legal studies), if not 100+. You are already an incel, don't ruin your life even more. Accept my counsel and improve yourself. Get a license. If I hear you fail and don't ascend I will be happy and revel in your failure and descent, I want you to succeed, but I also want you to fail and become a loser like me struggling to reach the starting line of others. You do you, but do know when you give up I will be laughing.

How old are you now?

Last edited:
Parents probably think it's still $20k to buy a house or whatever boomer faggot retard nonsense they had when times were golden.

There's a lot of jobs that involve driving.

Parents probably think it's still $20k to buy a house or whatever boomer faggot retard nonsense they had when times were golden.
Many boomers enjoyed the benefits of affordable housing and their closed-minded thinking makes them believe that today's young people could buy a house/flat/apartment just as easy.

Mother wanted me to get a job.

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 10 54 34

Cars are a rip off. Insurance, gas, parking, maintenance it's too much

Why would I want to contribute to soyciety