Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is it like to be subhuman in france?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
Of course the French are very fond of art in general, so they are certainly a people if compared to the average of other countries with a high cultural level. France has produced great names in comics, and a good number of my favorite comics artists are French. I don't even need to mention French cinema itself is extremely unique. Among the most diverse arts, music...
How can the environment affect a person's life? It is a fact that the place where you live can impact your life.
:feelswhere:

any French around here? :feelsclown:

CRAP, like everywhere else

CRAP, like everywhere else
you misunderstood me. In France artists like comics have a strong influence in their lives, consequently shaping their behavior.
In my country, Brazil, if you ask the name of a Brazilian comic artist, for an ordinary Brazilian probably won't know the answer.
There is no distinction between contemporary comics there. It is a privilege to know French, especially if you are a lover of comics.

Last edited:
in general I meant that it is a people who consume a lot of art.

tbh idk i'm hiding in my flat :dafuckfeels:

but being a truecel in france is like being a truecel in uk :dafuckfeels:

aboslutely brootal, u rot in a tiny room cause all flats are small :dafuckfeels:

women outside never get approached cuz all incels are too high inib :dafuckfeels:

everyone is kinda incelish everyone is shy and high inib :dafuckfeels:

tbh idk i'm hiding in my flat :dafuckfeels:

but being a truecel in france is like being a truecel in uk :dafuckfeels:

aboslutely brootal, u rot in a tiny room cause all flats are small :dafuckfeels:

women outside never get approached cuz all incels are too high inib :dafuckfeels:

everyone is kinda incelish everyone is shy and high inib :dafuckfeels:
different from Brazil. They say it is an affectionate country, maybe it is. But someone like me, who grows up without hugs and affection even living in a country considered "affectionate", is ironic to say the least:feelsclown:

different from Brazil. They say it is an affectionate country, maybe it is. But someone like me, who grows up without hugs and affection even living in a country considered "affectionate", is ironic to say the least:feelsclown:
exceptionnaly brootal :giga:

i thought if i was borned in a warmer country i would at least get a hug :giga:

but no, the blackpill is worldwide its brootal :giga:

exceptionnaly brootal :giga:

i thought if i was borned in a warmer country i would at least get a hug :giga:

but no, the blackpill is worldwide its brootal :giga:
If we look in a worldwide perspective, we are privileged. Just imagine what life must be like as a subhuman in even more precarious countries. Many probably don't even have access to the Internet. At least we have each other here, even if we are far away.

Hard because their women are hot :feelsjuice:

If we look in a worldwide perspective, we are privileged. Just imagine what life must be like as a subhuman in even more precarious countries. Many probably don't even have access to the Internet. At least we have each other here, even if we are far away.
they are litterally living in tribes can beat up a women and rape her lawfreee, everyone has same height, there no internet so the most handsome men in the village is considered 10/10

eating rice everyday and dying at 40 aside, on the sex prism it is really based to me :dafuckfeels:

respectfully disagree. i think inceldom is a uniquely modern and western phenomenon, because the degenerative influences of our societal institutions have so succeeded in corrupting simps, women, and love. i think that this is why people are drawn towards sexpatting and SEAmaxxing in shitty countries. because sex and love in these countries have been better preserved from free market capitalism and technology.

is france different from the rest of the world?