Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is it about redheads and blacks?

Initium

Initium

Veteran
★★★★★
CA03F13B C07C 419E B54B 9286D7A23B48

Seems like if there is a redhead over 24 there’s a 70% chance she has mutt kids, and of course the ninja in question is long gone. Is there something in redhead foid dna that makes them more traitorous than normal foids?

Who cares?. Some whore is cucking Tyrone? So what

maybe it's just a bias but some say that redhead women are more retarded

White skinned redhead is the least I deserve for the suffering I've gone through

redheads are the niggers of foids

may bus will run over this family

I’ve noticed a lot of libtarded whites in America happen to be of Irish origin, may have something to do with it. I guess it could be that the Irish were historically a very urban group in the US, plus they were more impoverished leading some to see themselves in nigs

I noticed it as a teenager when I watched TV. Anytime there was a redhead in a show, she had a black boyfriend/husband. I pointed it out to my coworkers at the time, and they said that's ridiculous. Then, when we came back to work after our weekend, they'd all come up to me and say, "Remember what you said about redheads the other day? I was watching TV and... I noticed it. You're absolutely right, they are always shown with black guys!"

So I think it's just that women are extremely susceptible to (((propaganda))). Redheaded women irl see it on TV, and it subliminally makes them want to mate with black men. You also see traditionally redheaded characters get race-swapped more than anybody else in all these modern adaptions and reboots.

That all being said, the redheads I see with black guys irl are usually also ridiculously fat.

I noticed it as a teenager when I watched TV. Anytime there was a redhead in a show, she had a black boyfriend/husband. I pointed it out to my coworkers at the time, and they said that's ridiculous. Then, when we came back to work after our weekend, they'd all come up to me and say, "Remember what you said about redheads the other day? I was watching TV and... I noticed it. You're absolutely right, they are always shown with black guys!"

So I think it's just that women are extremely susceptible to (((propaganda))). Redheaded women irl see it on TV, and it subliminally makes them want to mate with black men. You also see traditionally redheaded characters get race-swapped more than anybody else in all these modern adaptions and reboots.

That all being said, the redheads I see with black guys irl are usually also ridiculously fat.

In other words it’s Jewish magic, to destroy Irish bloodlines.

I’ve noticed a lot of libtarded whites in America happen to be of Irish origin, may have something to do with it. I guess it could be that the Irish were historically a very urban group in the US, plus they were more impoverished leading some to see themselves in nigs
Yes, Irish-Americans are overwhelmingly democrats. I remember going to school with this one annoying lesbian feminist SJW bitch and she had the most stereotypically Irish full name I've ever heard. She had dark hair and blue eyes though

Just be black is law thats why

View attachment 1223699

Seems like if there is a redhead over 24 there’s a 70% chance she has mutt kids, and of course the ninja in question is long gone. Is there something in redhead foid dna that makes them more traitorous than normal foids?
Yeah I noticed redheads love black men

They are both retarded