Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is going forward for me

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
It's a suicide fuel post, what do you expect?

5'5'', ugly and cursed with high IQ. Same as St. Martyros.
My romantic life will likely be unexistant; if I do find a unicorn it will likely be... forget about it
I don't have the brains neccesary to do a PhD and I don't plan to do one for the last time
I will likely get mistreated by the goddamn workplace and likely start out as a warehouse like Martyros
(that guy had a Master's degree and was still forced to startr from warehousing then technician then engineer meanwhile his Chad and Stacy peers got a job right away)
Will most likely live with parents assuming they are still alive
Am sick of studying
Most of my classmates already have tons of wokring and lfie experience while I rot

Life is hell. Just send me the rope.

By the way, if you are wondering who that avi is, it's YUINA HIMOO

Attachments

• loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png
    loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Tech jobs are filled with incels and soy copers

You would be able to get a job and do some remote work which lets you chill and not deal with chads/stacies
You'd still be like Martyros, starting from a lowly warehosuing job before finally breaking down form the stress of society and beccoming a NEET

You'd still be like Martyros, starting from a lowly warehosuing job before finally breaking down form the stress of society and beccoming a NEET
I don't think so, many currycels and ricecels who get jobs in silicon valley, even most of these CEOs are just soy or ugly, all are rn

I don't think so, many currycels and ricecels who get jobs in silicon valley, even most of these CEOs are just soy or ugly, all are rn
aren't they still virgin after all these stemcelling? what's the point then?

aren't they still virgin after all these stemcelling? what's the point then?
Yes, it's forever over. Some fly back to their home country and get some village girl for pussy but that's about it