Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is day-to-day life like for you?

nullus

nullus

Banned
-
1. Do you have a job? If so what's it like?

2. Do you go to school? If so what's it like

3. Do you have a social life? If so what do you get up to?

4. Do you have any hobbies/talents? If so what to do enjoy doing?

Personally for me I don't have a job and am currently trying to get neetbux. But I did used to work and hated it. Im not in education and never went to university and probably never will. Have had zero social life whatsoever for the past 5 years. The only hobbies I do is digital art, music and making youtube videos, but those are all meaningless and will never fill in the void of not having a wife and children.

So basically every day I either lie in my bed or sit down on my phone/computer and only leave my bedroom to eat food or to go for a walk when it's sunny. Same shit, different day.

1. Do you have a job?
No.
2. Do you go to school?
No.
3. Do you have a social life?
No.
4. Do you have any hobbies/talents?
No, not really.
If so what to do enjoy doing?
Somewhat enjoy language learning.
So basically every day I either lie in my bed or sit down on my phone/computer and only leave my bedroom to eat food or to go for a walk when it's sunny. Same shit, different day.
Real shit :feelsrope:

I work, and go to the gym. Sometimes I play pick up basketball with strangers, or play video games, or dabble in other hobbies like music. On the weekends, I sleep for excessive hours and lounge in bed trying to think of something to do.

Lonely Gute Nacht GIF by Michelle Porucznik

I have no real friends. I have nobody to call/text when a random, funny thought pops in my head. I grow more distance from my family every day because I hate talking to them. The most social interaction I get is from this godforsaken site.

I have no one. Nobody. I’m completely alone.
I don’t know how to enjoy the presence of others anymore. I feel completely numb to relationships, devoid of empathy or other feelings. I likely have some sort of autism that stunts my emotions.

Wageslaving, sleeping, watching stupid shit on youtube, fast-food, sometimes cooking good meals, playing guitar, video games, having deep thoughts about how boring and unfulfilling my existence is. Pretty soon I will start gymceling again because even though I am incel, I still like having some muscle and feeling fit.

Last edited:
Recently I have been chatting with SEA whores on dating apps, and I have a decent rotation of at least 14 of them, so... even though it's lame, I am at least getting some female attention, even though I don't get sex or physical touch. It's COPE, but it keeps me alive for now.
:feelswhat:

What do you use to learn new languages and how good are you at it?
Only using Duolingo lol

Learning Spanish which is easy cause I'm already latino but spent most of my life talking English

Also learning French. Currently, it's pretty easy, but I guess it's just because I'm starting.

Was learning Japanese before (outside Duolingo), but held off after I realized my poor ass will prob never be able to visit Japan.

I work, and go to the gym. Sometimes I play pick up basketball with strangers, or play video games, or dabble in other hobbies like music. On the weekends, I sleep for excessive hours and lounge in bed trying to think of something to do.

Lonely Gute Nacht GIF by Michelle Porucznik

I have no real friends. I have nobody to call/text when a random, funny thought pops in my head. I grow more distance from my family every day because I hate talking to them. The most social interaction I get is from this godforsaken site.

I have no one. Nobody. I’m completely alone.
I don’t know how to enjoy the presence of others anymore. I feel completely numb to relationships, devoid of empathy or other feelings. I likely have some sort of autism that stunts my emotions.
Do you have a job? If so how tf do you manage to have the energy to do it?

Do you have a job? If so how tf do you manage to have the energy to do it?
I have a good job. Not too hard. I have lots of (physical) energy because I stay fit, get good sleep, and I’m not completely natty.

Mentally, I struggle to do anything. It all seems so pointless. My whole life has been doing the right thing with no reward. I’ve been treading water my whole life waiting for the payoff when the nice boat comes by and I get out of the water.

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

There’s no light at the end of the tunnel for me. Something my father once said to me when I and my siblings had particularly disappointed him that day.

>Where’s the reward?
No context. Just a desperate cry wondering what the payoff was for all his years of hard work, wageslaving, raising children, dealing with my difficult mother, etc. Possibly the most profound thing my father ever said to me.

Where’s the reward? What is it? What’s the trophy for a life well lived?

Nothing.

1- Not really a job, or at least not an official one, i just help my parents out at our family owned fish mongering shop. Work the hours they tell me to and its not that bad really. It's helped my social skills a bit but 80% of our customers are 65+ and it can be a pain in the ass to deal with old people sometimes

2- I go to uni, first year at 22 years old (dropped out when I was 21, changed majors). Dont really talk to anyone. So far the only subject im really struggling with is math

3- the only person i still talk to is an old friend from school, the rest cut contact with me

4- No talent whatsoever. Im a talentless loser with no particular skills. I watch anime and play vidya, mostly league, and im not very good at it either despite playing for almost 10 years now kek

eat neet sleep. eat neet sleep. EAT NEET SLEEP

1. Do you have a job? If so what's it like?
no
2. Do you go to school? If so what's it like
hell. boring menial assignments that i dont really learn anything useful from. im completely isolated. i talk to no one. meanwhile im forced to watch people my age mingle and be with foids
3. Do you have a social life? If so what do you get up to?
no. i talk to no one.
4. Do you have any hobbies/talents? If so what to do enjoy doing?
no. i rot on .is and i read books