Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is considered pre-pubescent here

then why do they allow endless rape talk on this forum thats more illigeal than just talking about "minors"
I don't make the rules bro, I'm just telling you how they are,

FYI, if you post about how you're going to rape a specific person you can be arrested as it's a threat.
Saying you want to rape women in general might get you put on a watchlist but it's still legal as it's too vague to be a threat. (you will probably get banned if you talk too much about it tho)

I would advise you to change subject. The rules aren't going to change no matter how much you contest them.

then why allow rape talk on here?
As the user above said, I would advise you to be careful what words you use. You can't talk too much about rape and when you do you have to be discrete. Going by the rules you can also not mention LGBTQ+++ stuff or post illegal videos so keep that in mind

The mods don't allow under 18 since they don't want the Feds to shut down the site

FYI, if you post about how you're going to rape a specific person you can be arrested as it's a threat.
Saying you want to rape women in general might get you put on a watchlist but it's still legal as it's too vague to be a threat. (you will probably get banned if you talk too much about it tho)

I would advise you to change subject. The rules aren't going to change no matter how much you contest them.
not reaally the goverment its jus well master got doxxed so now he has to be all PC and go along with the norm cucks, fat link explained it

As the user above said, I would advise you to be careful what words you use. You can't talk too much about rape and when you do you have to be discrete. Going by the rules you can also not mention LGBTQ+++ stuff or post illegal videos so keep that in mind
you just cant be a fag or but hating on them is fine

not reaally the goverment its jus well master got doxxed so now he has to be all PC and go along with the norm cucks, fat link explained it

Because that speech has nothing to do with inceldom at all.

I believe that rule was actually in place before I got doxxed, but I want this to be a space for incels to talk, not for the type of talk that will attract feds or could get the site shut down. If you want to talk about that type of stuff, you're free to start your own forum or do it elsewhere, but that type of speech isn't allowed here and hasn't been for a long time.

I believe that rule was actually in place before I got doxxed, but I want this to be a space for incels to talk, not for the type of talk that will attract feds or could get the site shut down. If you want to talk about that type of stuff, you're free to start your own forum or do it elsewhere, but that type of speech isn't allowed here and hasn't been for a long time.

It makes sense honestly although the feds are probably already watching us anyways

Sorry boyo but those are the rules. You can go make your own site, but @Master needs to keep the web host happy, and posting what's considered illegal content in the country it's being hosted in is not the way to do it.
Purely talking about it though? Of course CPposters and loliposters should be banned, but you can't even discuss it here? I doubt that's to "keep the webhosts happy", it's way too excessive imo.

Purely talking about it though? Of course CPposters and loliposters should be banned, but you can't even discuss it here? I doubt that's to "keep the webhosts happy", it's way too excessive imo.
I don't make the rules so you're barking up the wrong tree.

You can discuss it with @Master but he seems pretty adamant on his position

You can discuss it with @Master but he seems pretty adamant on his position
I'm surprised that this website hasn't been taken down already, so I guess it's a small sacrifice.

according to master doing that could get the site taken down

thank you for responding to me.

we shouldnt allow rapist shit around either as thats also risky feds will eat it up

The amount of moralfags and agecucks on this forum is astonishing.

Thanks for the general freedom of speech though. It's one of the only places on the internet I don't get banned.

What do you mean exactly saying you want to rape women in general might get you put on a watchlist?

considered pre-pubescent

We cannot "consider" someone pre-pubescent.

It's scientific term with an exact definition, someone either is, or is not, pre-pubescent.

They're naive at that age, dude.

`It's just not right. It's OK for you to have a sexual attraction there. That's just nature, you see female secondary characteristics and your brain lights up. I get that. But it's not alright to pursue. You trying to trick some poor kid. And that's not right and you'll probably traumatize them.

And after this I'm going stop arguing cause I did this like a week ago and I clearly wasn't able to dissuade any pedos on that thread either.

Stop calling pedos people with normal male biology.

Men have been marrying 15 yo women since the dawn of times, including in highly refined civilisations, and it was never considered shocking or immoral - although it can be considered unwise, but this is up to parents and priests to decide.

Empress Elisabeth of Austria was in love with a squire and wanted to marry him at 14 (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Élisabeth_de_Wittelsbach). The marriage was refused because the man was not of aristocratic extraction. She eventually got married at 16.

Victor Hugo's daughter wanted to get married at 15 - although her father asked her to wait 2 years because he thought she was not mature enough.

Alexander the Great had already made his first conquests at age 19.

It is traditionally believed that the virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus at 15.

A big age gap should nevertheless be avoided, not because it's "pedo" but because the stability of the marriage, and therefore the education of the children, might be put in jeopardy.

I struggle to understand how a society as immoral as ours, who promote all kind of degeneracy, can look at what our ancestors - incredibly more moral and religious than us - did, and pretend that they were wrong and we are right. Especially given that 15 years old girls today are much, much more promiscuous than they were in these era.

Last edited:
What do you mean exactly saying you want to rape women in general might get you put on a watchlist?
I mean that IF there is a law enforcement agency keeping an eye on this website, they will probably keep a closer eye on the users who look unhinged or who keep writing about wanting to commit crimes.

The amount of moralfags and agecucks on this forum is astonishing.

That's a contradictory statement.

The only true way to fight agecuckism is to use morals.

I mean that IF there is a law enforcement agency keeping an eye on this website, they will probably keep a closer eye on the users who look unhinged or who keep writing about wanting to commit crimes.
That's fucked up. I don't know the history of this site since I'm a greycel. However, do you know if anyone here has ever started a thread saying they're going to kill or rape someone and actually did it? I believe it's all about venting. I think it's a waste of time to track this forum for those purposes. We are incels, not fucking crazies or criminals.

However, do you know if anyone here has ever started a thread saying they're going to kill or rape someone and actually did it?
I haven't been here much longer than you but I don't think so.

I believe it's all about venting. I think it's a waste of time to track this forum for those purposes. We are incels, not fucking crazies or criminals.
I agree but we're usually depicted as misogynistic bloodthirsty zealots in the media so who knows what the police thinks. Judging by how the retards on reddit react to our posts I wouldn't be surprised if some out of touch boomers in the FBI were writing down everything we post.

I think at most your vent posts would be used as evidence if you got caught planning something (just like how they bring up your browser history sometimes in court) so don't worry about it and vent freely.

We cannot "consider" someone pre-pubescent.

It's scientific term with an exact definition, someone either is, or is not, pre-pubescent.
thiers pre-pubescence, inter-pubescence, post-pubescent. somewhere along the period inter-pubescence girls start wanting sex, even if they hadnt finished it