Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is considered normie anime in your opinion?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm not an anime elitist by any chance but IMO the most normie anime are the typical battle shonen like Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, etc. Because they have an easy plot to follow and they're kinda similar to superhero media with the good vs evil topics.

I could also include Dragon Ball Z but not sure if that's popular with zoomers anymore. Was thinking of One Piece but to be fair that one is too long for normies, no way a sexhaver normie is going to watch more than 1000 episodes and catch up. They would just watch the live action instead. Attack on Titan was pretty normie in the first seasons too but when it started with the racial superiority, historical revisionism and genocide topics I think many stopped watching it.

Btw not saying that liking normie anime is bad or that you should only watch weeb slice of life idol comedy or obscure psychological anime from the 90s. For example Kakegurui is one of my faves even if it's considered a normie show because it was on Netflix. But some animu is much more normie than others. Thoughts weebcels?

Was thinking of One Piece but to be fair that one is too long for normies, no way a sexhaver normie is going to watch more than 1000 episodes and catch up
Nah ive seen normshits on discord talk about it, some of them watch it all, some of them just start watching it and then start at one point so I guess it could be clarified as normie anime

I dont watch anime and know barely anything about it, so I think in a way it qualifies me to give these animes

I think dragon ball Z, attack on titan, one punch man are normie anime as they are all ones I have heard of people watching and stuff

Nah ive seen normshits on discord talk about it, some of them watch it all, some of them just start watching it and then start at one point so I guess it could be clarified as normie anime

I dont watch anime and know barely anything about it, so I think in a way it qualifies me to give these animes

I think dragon ball Z, attack on titan, one punch man are normie anime as they are all ones I have heard of people watching and stuff
*Bruuuuh did you see when Luffy got the gear 5 and punched Kaido?? So based :soy: :soy: :soy:"

I bet they also skipped canon arcs like Skypeia or Davy Back Fight because low attention span kek

*Bruuuuh did you see when Luffy got the gear 5 and punched Kaido?? So based :soy: :soy: :soy:"

I bet they also skipped canon arcs like Skypeia or Davy Back Fight because low attention span kek
Yeah I have no idea what none of that means :feelshaha:

Attack on Titan seems like a pretty normalfag anime

that too, even isekai is becoming normie friendly
harem/moeshit will always be the normie filter
Tbh I always found it funny how isekai fans say that shonen is repetitive and generic. As if most isekai wasn't just the same story of dying hit by a truck, reviving in a fantasy videogame, going to the adventurers guild and doing quests and defeating a generic demon king kek.

Tbh I always found it funny how isekai fans say that shonen is repetitive and generic. As if most isekai wasn't just the same story of dying hit by a truck, reviving in a fantasy videogame, going to the adventurers guild and doing quests and defeating a generic demon king kek.
Most isekai shows are lazy and uninspired nowadays

There is a few good ones. You should definitly read parallel paradise.

the top 3 (right now) giganormie anime are demon slayer, my hero, and jujutsu kaisen

Yugioh and Pokemon

There is a few good ones. You should definitly read parallel paradise.
The only one I really liked was Overlord to the point I'm reading the light novels now. Redo of healer was generic af except for the sex scenes kek but I haven't watched that one you recommended.

Pokémon- NPC tier
One piece
Full metal alchemist
Evangelion
Demon Slayer
My Hero Academia
One Punch Man

Ngl I did this shit tbh ngl tbh

the most normie anime are the typical battle shonen like Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, etc.
Agreed, and this isn’t even an opinion but just the truth. Shounen is far and away the most popular genre of anime with normoids

Monster
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Dead note(read manga it's much better)
Serial Experiments Lain

, no way a sexhaver normie is going to watch more than 1000 episodes and catch up
One piece is a soap opera with zero character development or any form of progression in storyline. Trying to watch it is stupidity . You're better off watching ranma 1/2 atleast it's funny sometimes .

Dragon ball is normie but they are the cool normies in my opinion

I have never seen hero academia/bezerk but i think this is normie tier just because of the sheer amount of people i see with that shit on their profiles

Demon slayer is definetly npc tier plus artstyle looks awful

Naruto is also normie but they are worst than dragon ball people

One punch man i wouldnt say its normie more like the transition out of normie. I also quite liked this show

I'm not an anime elitist by any chance but IMO the most normie anime are the typical battle shonen like Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, etc. Because they have an easy plot to follow and they're kinda similar to superhero media with the good vs evil topics.

I could also include Dragon Ball Z but not sure if that's popular with zoomers anymore. Was thinking of One Piece but to be fair that one is too long for normies, no way a sexhaver normie is going to watch more than 1000 episodes and catch up. They would just watch the live action instead. Attack on Titan was pretty normie in the first seasons too but when it started with the racial superiority, historical revisionism and genocide topics I think many stopped watching it.

Btw not saying that liking normie anime is bad or that you should only watch weeb slice of life idol comedy or obscure psychological anime from the 90s. For example Kakegurui is one of my faves even if it's considered a normie show because it was on Netflix. But some animu is much more normie than others. Thoughts weebcels?
DBZ and DBGT are the only animes I've ever watched, so that's probably the most normie anime among zoomers. Most of us zoomers grew up with DBZ because it was super popular on the early internet and also aired on cartoon network and I think also nicktoons

Slightly unrelated but I've heard lots of racists watch GuP so I've considered watching it but I really don't know what it's about or if it's worth watching

Ngl I did this shit tbh ngl tbh
Why did you do it kek if it's not filler you shouldn't skip it imo. Even if it's boring or doesn't seem relevant the author wrote it for a reason.

Also while Skypeia I agree it's rather boring I really like Davy Back Fight. A short comedy arc good break just before Water 7 which is more serious and longer.

Why did you do it kek if it's not filler you shouldn't skip it imo. Even if it's boring or doesn't seem relevant the author wrote it for a reason.

Also while Skypeia I agree it's rather boring I really like Davy Back Fight. A short comedy arc good break just before Water 7 which is more serious and longer.
Idk my cousin and brother told me I can skip it because it's not important lol.

Also water 7 has to be the most BORING shit to ever exist (I still watched it tho)

Idk my cousin and brother told me I can skip it because it's not important lol.

Also water 7 has to be the most BORING shit to ever exist (I still watched it tho)
I never heard anyone saying Water 7 was boring tbh it's one of the most beloved arcs. It has some great moments like Usopp getting beat up by Franky family then his homies taking revenge, Luffy vs Usopp fight, the introduction of cipher pol members, etc. But to each their own.

Pretty much all shonen

Was the davy back fight filler cuase i hate filler but understand why it exist

Tokyo Ghoul
Sword Art Online
Shounen
Jujutsu Kaisen
Neo Evangelion
Baki
DBZ-S
Berserk
OPM

If you see someone wearing a shirt of the anime, the anime is generic.