Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is biggest insult?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

what biggest insult?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
tfu on ugly femorloids, and all cucks who ever told me to try going after them

To be called "pedo", as ephebophile, is not insult, just sign of how much world is degenerate, and finding loli waifu is made into problematic

1 and last sounds something that would make me angry :feelstrash:

1 i guess. im aware that im ugly and stupid so it doesnt really affect me

To be called Mudblood.

ha ha I wont. I ignore users who call me fag so i cant even get angry :feelstrash:
btw heard something from needsolution? :cryfeels:
he's still gone isn't he? :cryfeels: maybe now he's homeless and can't access the Internet.

But why didn't he post? :feelsbadman:
he did! BUT ONLY A LITTLE maybe he had connection for short time. he isnt answering to my pms too but he was online that is enough for me to calm down :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

he did! BUT ONLY A LITTLE maybe he had connection for short time. he isnt answering to my pms too but he was online that is enough for me to calm down :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
Yeah, at least he's back now, but maybe he is homeless and he only got on because he used the site on his phone and maybe his phone died and he has to charge it again. Maybe. I don't know :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

Yeah, at least he's back now, but maybe he is homeless and he only got on because he used the site on his phone and maybe his phone died and he has to charge it again. Maybe. I don't know :feelstastyman::cryfeels:
no he isn't that would suit him or his life belive me maybe he is busy or something :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

Over for insultcels

To be told to go after ugly foids. Or any other shitty advice. That person wants you to get rekt.

"You gotta fix your personality."

"You're like a brother to me"

Ugly and going towards ugly foids are the worst

being called virgin/incel since a lot of the time it implies I have a choice when im an ugly manlet

Incel. Calling someone an incel is like calling someone a racist fascist Nazi because no one these days knows the difference anyway.