Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is Andrew tates excuse to be in Romania. Other than to exploit vulnerable women

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I wonder tbh what he would say to hide that he is there to manipulate them

Women deserve eternal death in the firery pits of Hell.

It’s based

geomaxxing in a shit hole country with cheap whores who are also beautiful

The lovely countryside.

Because he doesn't want to pay a shit ton of taxes to a cucked government (which is based). Also it's a very poor country, some money can go a long way into bribing people and making them turn a blind eye to you

Because he doesn't want to pay a shit ton of taxes to a cucked government (which is based). Also it's a very poor country, some money can go a long way into bribing people and making them turn a blind eye to you
I don't know if I would go as far as to call Romania "very" poor, it's just one of those ex-Warsaw Pact countries that steadily improve themselves even if they're lagging behind Western Europe

he's a gypsy in disguise

taxes is a good excuse

taxes is a good excuse
I think I saw a clip one time and he was talking about how the cuck government in UK was demanding taxes from him while he was officially moving to Romania. He said "ignore, ignore, ignore". They sent him threatening letters, even had Jews show up at his old house and place of business to collect the goycoins. But he was leaving anyway so he said he wasn't gonna give them a dime