Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is a strong 5ft "x"?

J

Jungle

rip in peace
-
if you're 5ft 6, what would be considered a weak 5ft 6 vs a strong 5ft 6? would 5ft 6.5-75 be a strong 5ft 6 or would a 5ft 6.25 be?

not sure, but it's a pretty shit height regardless of whether you're closer to 5'6 or 5'7.
Just say 5'7 anyway.

What do you mean? Fitness-wise?

5'11 and then wear lifts with air maxs to pretend you're 6'1.

there is no "strong" 5'anything, It's 6'+ or rope

5'11 and then wear lifts with air maxs to pretend you're 6'1.

there is no "strong" 5'anything, It's 6'+ or rope
how much inches can you add with lifts w/o being too noticeable? + 4cm with the airmax 720s

how much inches can you add with lifts w/o being too noticeable?
hell if I know I've never used them. Most people either say either 2 or 3 inches

how much inches can you add with lifts w/o being too noticeable? + 4cm with the airmax 720s
My 2.8 inch elevating loafers are unnoticeable.

My 4 inch elevating shoes are noticeable, so the pants need to be long enough (and not skinny) to cover them properly. But still noticeable.

My 2.8 inch elevating loafers are unnoticeable.

My 4 inch elevating shoes are noticeable, so the pants need to be long enough (and not skinny) to cover them properly. But still noticeable.
2.8 inches is really good, do you use shorts with them? or just pants

2.8 inches is really good, do you use shorts with them? or just pants
Shorts, definitely. They are also far more comfortable than 4-inchers. Good for the summer.

it’s not just height. It’s weight too. If you’re 5’11 skinny you’ll get mogged by a big framed 5’9 guy. Under 5’7 it doesn’t matter much because you’re noticeably short. I think 5’10+ is fine but if you’re a lanklet you have to be at least 6ft. If not bulk up and become strong or else you’ll be seen as a timid pushover.

it’s not just height. It’s weight too. If you’re 5’11 skinny you’ll get mogged by a big framed 5’9 guy. Under 5’7 it doesn’t matter much because you’re noticeably short. I think 5’10+ is fine but if you’re a lanklet you have to be at least 6ft. If not bulk up and become strong or else you’ll be seen as a timid pushover.
that’s why I’m bulking up

that’s why I’m bulking up
Nice going. I wish I could bulk up but I don’t put on any weight. I eat 3k calories a day average and I’m still skinny as fuck.

5’5.75 would be a weak 5’6, meanwhile 5’6.25 to 5’6.5 would be a strong 5’6, imo

5'5.75 (my height) = weak 5'6
5'6 = flat 5'6
5'6.25 = strong 5'6
5'6.5 = 5'6 and a half

repeat for every height, including above 6'

Idk what strong and weak mean but taller is better. Short height is offset by giant frame. A 5’7” guy with a giant heroic frame has infinitely more SMV than a guy of equal height with a small/average frame. First guy is barely even handicapped by his height

Yep, been counting for the past few months and I weigh in once every two weeks.
why don't you eat more? is it your appetite that doesnt allow you or money? if you are srs about something you would do everything you can to eat more
Idk what strong and weak mean but taller is better. Short height is offset by giant frame. A 5’7” guy with a giant heroic frame has infinitely more SMV than a guy of equal height with a small/average frame. First guy is barely even handicapped by his height
yeah frame is really important too. 5ft 9 200lb but muscular would mog 5ft 11 framelet

why don't you eat more? is it your appetite that doesnt allow you or money? if you are srs about something you would do everything you can to eat more
I eat as much as I can, literally to the point where I want to throw up but I don’t put on weight. I fucking hate it dude. I run through a jar of peanut butter a week and drink a fuck ton of milk. I also drink a lot of protein shakes.
yeah frame is really important too. 5ft 9 200lb but muscular would mog 5ft 11 framelet

5'7 and above.

5'11.9999999999999999999

What does it mean? Like, a weak 5'6"? What?
Well. Now I just thought about it deeper. So, your evening height is the most "strong" if I got your right. Your morning height is always bigger.
My evening height is about 5'9.5", for instance. But usually they measure your height in the morning or noon.
So, if your evening height is 5'6", you're definitely 5'6" at the very least.

Last edited:
What does it mean? Like, a weak 5'6"? What?
Well. Now I just thought about it deeper. So, your evening height is the most "strong" if I got your right. Your morning height is always bigger.
My evening height is about 5'9.5", for instance. But usually they measure your height in the morning or noon.
So, if your evening height is 5'6", you're definitely 5'6" at the very least.
if your evening height is 5ft 9.5, how tall are you in the morning?

if your evening height is 5ft 9.5, how tall are you in the morning?
About 5'10.5.
I know that's stupid, but I feel insecure about my height.