Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is a single thing you like about yourself?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Is there a single thing you like about your genes? For me, I am happy I have a decent frame for gym coping. It is the only thing I have going for me, I have a decent upside down v torso

I would caution against threads like these, they invite bragging.

everything is wrong besides me not being a manlet (brAG)

nothing,but god finds some worth in man.I mean i like life but not this life.

I still have a full head of hair despite most people my age either being already totally bald or on the way there.

Is there a single thing you like about your genes? For me, I am happy I have a decent frame for gym coping. It is the only thing I have going for me, I have a decent upside down v torso
I like my muscles too. That’s not bragging cause everyone can build muscle.

My incredible ability to lose so god damn hard in the genetics department, read my sig for specifics

If I didn't have naturally long hair then my subhuman skull would be way more exposed

My eye area and my essay writing skills.
Other than that, basically nothing quite literally.

I'm a funny person with a high IQ.

If you met me at a charity do you would find me down to earth and VERY funny.

My eye area is actually pretty good, except for the negative canthal tilt.

I look younger than my age.

Literally nothing

I can build muscle via gymmaxx quicker than average and yeah that's about it.

Everything is shit. The only thing normal I guess is my 6x5.3 inch dick, which is nice to have as a turbomanlet ugly scoliosis ricecel

My strength. Last year from October/November, I benched 290lb, squatted 375lb, and deadlifted 520lb (one rep maxed). I was around 166-167lbs at the time.

I would caution against threads like these, they invite bragging.
nobody cares faggot

My strength. Last year I benched 290lb, squatted 375lb, and deadlifted 520lb (one rep maxed). I was around 166-167lbs at the time.

nobody cares faggot
Pretty good numbers, especially for a youngcel.

I'm still young

Frugal and have no desire for the finer things in life.

I have a good frame and have big legs so I don’t have to work too hard to gymcel.

However, my frame is disproportionately wide that I look like a manlet (I’m 5’9).

I'm intelligent.

Though that is massively overshadowed by my autistic anti-social behavior and hideous ethnic face.

I'm still alive on extra extra hard perma-death difficulty mode new game++. It hasn't been a GOOD run, but a run.

But it is. 375 is higher than 290.

My goal is 4 plates.
4 plates each side = 405
As in, much higher. At least x2. I know how much a plate is jfl

I wish .co could somehow have gymcels group up and become gym partners. That would be cool.

nobody cares faggot

And yet, we keep having fights over who is or isn't a fakecel, and no one cares? Do you want this place to turn into Lookism?

I like my white skin, my head is still full of hair and, as my maturity progresses, I can grow a good beard. Also, lifting weights has helped me a lot. But, these things do not compensate for a very disproportionate face. (Yes, it is what you think is ostentatious)

As in, much higher. At least x2. I know how much a plate is jfl
bro 290 times 2 is 580..... I will never squat 580 in my lifetime JFL. Maybe on deadlift though.

imo a 405-450 squat is the equivalent of a 290 bench.
I wish .co could somehow have gymcels group up and become gym partners. That would be cool.
Yeah we need a gym away from normalfaggots, chads and foids.

bro 290 times 2 is 580..... I will never squat 580 in my lifetime JFL. Maybe on deadlift though.

imo a 405-450 squat is the equivalent of a 290 bench.

Yeah we need a gym away from normalfaggots, chads and foids.
I have seen alot of guys do it. They were honorary truecel gymcels.

I've not gotten to 580, but maybe one day jfl

I think I'm a decent programmer and maybe not that retarded considering that I learned english all by myself.

Struggling to find anything tbh.

I'm a good worker and I'm generally nice to people and very loyal to people I trust.

Im high iq and get good grades thats about the only good qualities i have

I have some hair

I miss high school solely for the congregation of gymcels. In gym class, benching and squatting was a religion.
My school had a lifting class that I took in Sophmore and Junior year. It was lifefuel Junior year because I was stronger than a lot of the kids there.

only slightly a manlet cause im like 5'11.8"