Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is a FakeCel in your eyes

Hozo

Hozo

Recruit
★★★
how would you describe a fake incel? in your own words

B661233B D68E 401B 877A 8E68F4623C46

Elliot Rodger definitely. He's conventionally attractive, surely not a Chad but not doomed to be incel for life either. And he's got $$$. He thought he was incel because he exclusively chased giga blond Stacys. If he had only lowered his standards he would have got laid undoubtedly. Fakecel par excellence.

Elliot Rodger definitely. He's conventionally attractive, surely not a Chad but not doomed to be incel for life either. And he's got $$$. He thought he was incel because he exclusively chased giga blond Stacys. If he had only lowered his standards he would have got laid undoubtedly. Fakecel par excellence.
I think he could’ve definitely could’ve gotten laid. It wasn’t over for him.

I still admire him though. I’ve read his manifesto about 4 or 5 times and can relate to a lot of it.

Every person who claims to be incel and is a normie non autistic unless he is below 5/10

Obvious one:
- Foids
- People that have a gf, a wife or can get casual sex easily.

My personal opinion:
- People that never tried to looksmax, NTmax, socialmax, approach, etc...
- People that regularly have sex with prostitutes.
- People that reject their looksmatch, an arranged marriage, or dont want to get a gf or dont want sex in general.
- People whose only problem is a minor mental problem but who does not want to receive treatment.
- People that would not settle for less than a 6-8/10
- 9-10/10´s

A fakecel: have LOOKS + not a virgin OR doesnt try to get laid

and despite those 2 facts, still claims incel

Fatcels, had sex within the past 3 years, anyone claiming to be truecel but isn't a turbomanlet, deformed or balding.

Fatcels, had sex within the past 3 years, anyone claiming to be truecel but isn't a turbomanlet, deformed or balding.

Balding is one of the absolute worst forced blackpills you can be given. I started balding at fucking 14.

Elliot Rodger was a manlette, framecel and half asian in California. He was bullied and on the autistic spectrum according to leaked emails. He was also used as ammunition by both parents in a nasty divorce. His stepmother hated him and forbade him to go to his father's house. When he did she called the police; who described him as quiet and polite. She even mocked his loneliness and told him his younger brother would get laid before him.
He was the Supreme Gentleman

Anyone higher than a 5 in looks on a scale of 1 to 10.

Anyone higher than a 5 in looks on a scale of 1 to 10.

Agree with this. Sub8 theory is a meme, it's harder for 6s and 7s but definitely doable.

Agree with this. Sub8 theory is a meme, it's harder for 6s and 7s but definitely doable.
7s don't have it hard at all. In a everyday environment most people will probably be in the 4-6 range so the 7 actually stands out.

It all really depends on how one defines an incel.
Is it only ascending if a girl really lusts after you and wants to be impregnated by you?
Is it ascending if you betabux a 30 year old single mother?
Is it ascending if you pay for sex and the girl is not disgusted too much so she does have sex with you?

If someone only considers extreme validation such as in example 1 as ascending, then he is, in HIS perception, an incel because I actually believe that women are only really sexually attracted to the top 20% of men, which would be the 8-10/10 range.
They can be emotionally attracted to less attractive guys, but sex will only be a byproduct, not the reason she actually is with you.
It's pretty much all about perspective.

Everyone who isn't ME

7s don't have it hard at all. In a everyday environment most people will probably be in the 4-6 range so the 7 actually stands out.

It all really depends on how one defines an incel.
Is it only ascending if a girl really lusts after you and wants to be impregnated by you?
Is it ascending if you betabux a 30 year old single mother?
Is it ascending if you pay for sex and the girl is not disgusted too much so she does have sex with you?

If someone only considers extreme validation such as in example 1 as ascending, then he is, in HIS perception, an incel because I actually believe that women are only really sexually attracted to the top 20% of men, which would be the 8-10/10 range.
They can be emotionally attracted to less attractive guys, but sex will only be a byproduct, not the reason she actually is with you.
It's pretty much all about perspective.

Yeah I guess what I said moreso applies to 5s and 6s. I think most consider ascending as having sex with a girl who wants to have sex with you due to your facial looks.

Fatcels are Volcels. Whitecels that haven't run SEA-Game are Volcels too.