Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is a “failed normie”

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I’ve heard that term used here before. What exaclty is it TBH? IMO you are either incel tier in looks or you aren’t. Can’t someone explain to me what a failed normie is?

IMO, failed normie is a term of jealousy given by 4/10s to other 4/10s that ascended and got lucky.

I believe it's someone(regardless of his looks) who gave it his all to try to assimilate with the normies, but failed and is now here with us.

non NT normie

IMO, failed normie is a term of jealousy given by 4/10s to other 4/10s that ascended and got lucky.
A 4/10 is incel as fuck in 2020 so is a 5/10 tbh

Opposed to truecel, its the 5-6/10 lookswise that cant ascend because he was left behind socially or non-NT. He might get some matchs on tinder or whatever but they all give one worded answers and/or let them stood up.

Opposed to truecel, its the 5-6/10 lookswise that cant ascend because he was left behind socially or non-NT. He might get some matchs on tinder or whatever but they all give one worded answers and/or let them stood up.
I mean that kinda sounds like me at least the tinder part. I match with some foids, usually subpar or landwhales, and I never get anywhere. Isn’t that just incel?

Basically people who aren’t freakishly ugly but aren’t super models either. And sub super model=OVER so thats where the failed part comes in

I mean that kinda sounds like me at least the tinder part. I match with some foids, usually subpar or landwhales, and I never get anywhere. Isn’t that just incel?
Matching with looksmatch or close, not landwhale

Matching with looksmatch or close, not landwhale
95% of my matches are landwhale 5% are looksmatch or close but it never goes anywhere and I get very few of those

95% of my matches are landwhale 5% are looksmatch or close but it never goes anywhere and I get very few of those
Definitely a grey area between the two, but more failed normie because a truecel wouldnt even have that i guess

Basically people who aren’t freakishly ugly but aren’t super models either. And sub super model=OVER so thats where the failed part comes in
Jflllll

its a cope by truecels who don't want to admit they are getting brutally mogged by other incels

its a cope by truecels who don't want to admit they are getting brutally mogged by other incels
And at the end of the day the other incels still dont have a toilet to coom in.