Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is a Chadlite exactly?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Could someone post and example of a Chadlite here?
At which point does a normie become a Chadlite? At which point does a Chadlite become an actual Chad?

An 7/10, they are the majority in the "Chad" population(At least 15% of the 20% of the Top males)

And they are the majority of what normal people will consider "attractive" much to the horror of some autists here that rate them 5/10 because their cheekbones are 5 millimeters below their cranius maximus or some shit.

MV5BMTEwNjE0Njg2MTReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDEyODM1ODc@._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Chadlites are 7/10 men, basically the average

6/10 - hight tier normie
7/10 - chadlite
8/10 - chad
9/10 - uberchad (aka any prefix chad)
10/10 - subjective, this rate will vary depending on opinion

iiiTeMpeR said:
MV5BMTEwNjE0Njg2MTReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDEyODM1ODc@._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

5-6/10 normies are the average.

As far as I understand, Chad lights are often prettyboys like Shawn Mendes. Girls find them cute and often fall in love with them. Chads are a bit more masculine, tall and have a few perfect qualities like flawless skin or chiseled jaw, and they have almost no bad features, looks wise. We all know personality means nothing. Chads get more emotions and have more sexappeal than Chadllights, but a Chad light could get dates and sex consistently if he wanted. Chads would actually have to hide in order to avoid sex and attention.

me

face 7/10 or 8/10 depends on day/haircut/lighting
broad shoulders but thin wrists and on a bit the thinner side

They have equal SMV to the average Stacey.

iiiTeMpeR said:

He's a weird looking dude. That's just fame.

Sparky said:
7/10 PSLI

Examples from here are zyros and stemcel

So you've seen Stemcel's insane bones, huh  :bigsmile: 

Apparently girls don't like him despite having top tier bones, because of eye area  :disappointed:

Sparky said:
He says he wishes he had my eye area and that if we fused together, we’d create a Chad.

If there was a way I could reproduce with him to create slayer children, I would (no homo).

He has the masculine phenotype that women want but he’s let down by being the same height as me. If he was taller he’d be slaying stacies as they value bone structure over facial harmony.

You could both easily get laid despite your flaws, though.

Perhaps one day you'll be able to combine your DNA into a super baby.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Not that guy. He’s a 6 at best. Look at that negative canthal tilt and wide forehead. 

To be a 7 you still need hunteresque eyes.