Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is a "Boyfriend"?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
When I was young and bluepilled and watched these Videos of some YouTuber talking to Random girls about their relationships, the more I didnt understand the term "Boyfriend".

What even is a Boyfriend to a Gen Z women?

How come 19 yo girls have had 'dozens of boyfriends'? Like that would imply they were 'together' for just a few weeks on average.

'I dont love my boyfriend' - THEN HOW IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND???

In the old times (1970s) a 'Boyfriend' was usually a man of equal status and similar age who shares mutual affection with his women and has a long term relationship. This relationship was usually monogamous. In most cases this evolved to being a fiance and then eventually even a marriage.

Fast forward in 2024 the status of 'Boyfriend' seemingly means just being a man a women hooked up over SM or DA with and then became a betabuxx tag-along until she, the 'girlfriend', decides its time to end the relationship a couple weeks later and get herself a new 'boyfriend' - that is IF she doesnt already have one.

The Modern women treats the Modern men - but usually only those of above average looks and financial status - as nothing but an expendable Fuckbuddy, while the women herself is mostly seen by the Fuckbuddy as the same thing - something you may just use and then throw away after its broken.

The Modern Women usually of Gen Z or Y established herself as the dominant Keeper of a Harem of several high-class Sexslaves that are willing to do her every bidding and even pay her for it.

And if YOU who reads that may eventually end up in a relationship with such a being, remember this realization, that as a 'Boyfriend', you are not her Lover!

This is called hookup culture and it's old news.

Relationships last so briefly nowadays they're nothing more than glorified hookups, especially when they're out of marriage. Boyfriend/girlfriend is a mere formality that implies no real significant relationship depth or connection.

A bf is any dude she says she's with other than you...

It can even literally be just a friend. Or a coworker.

In modernity, all relationships are considered "liquid," that is, dis-solvable at will. There are no roots, no communities, no lovers, only the specious term "friend" is used for, much like with all persons called friends, they will eventually be discarded.

No "boyfriend" material for your face.

Boyfriend is the lowest tier of sexhaver. Many boyfriends aren't even sexhavers anymore.

Some of it is hookup culture, but that's obviously only for the attractive or normie tier guys willing to go well below their looksmatch.

I see mostly looksmatched couples out there, where overwhelmingly the woman is the dominant one. It's mostly oofy doofy/betabux. Sub-7s who force themselves to mingle in groups with women, and eventually a woman will take a guy to use for a while. Maybe they fuck some, maybe they don't.

It's just a title
Meaningless in the modern age

It’s literally now the last guy they fucked that it just a quick fuck

Thanks millennial scumbags for killing romance.